Tm420 2014 RDWC DIY Madness

sorry guys just been busy with other things, soil plants seem to take aaaaages to do anything lol, ill get some pics up tomorrow afternoon/evening

pics comin up guys. some news about the cold creek kush male,i forgot it was in mostly clay pebbles and i never watered for 6 days safe to say its dead. i got plenty of other regs tho lol got 6 white widowx skunk#1 going aswell hopefully get a female or 2 but im really wanting 3 outta the but knowing my luck ill have all effin males......

DSCN33243.JPG
DSCN33221.JPG
DSCN33234.JPG
DSCN33212.JPG
DSCN33204.JPG
DSCN33192.JPG

all soil plants have been topped and then all the new tops fimmed so im hoping for around 16 tops but im still looking at another 6- 8 weeks veg im not gonna flip till ive got 100 % wall to wall filled with tops then i may add another 600w or if im able to contol heat i may fuck 1800w onto the bitchs to see what happens lol

howsit brother!

im subbed up, albeit a bit late.

love your puppy bro! ive always loved the akita breeds, quite mean guard dogs too- i'm a big dog fan, got a coupla 'ban dogge' (mastiff x american pitbull) style breeds myself with a plan to breed..

sorry to hear about the mrs not working bro.. last thing ya need is added financial stresses, hope ya grow comes through to take some of that stress off..

i see you got yourself a cindy99 fem?!! dude, in my experience the cindy99 is a fucken HUGE yielder, especially when you are dialed in as you are.. and getting better and better with your hydro units.. i know you could be harvesting some fucking mad weight off that strain. in my first grow of a cindy99, from female seeds (they made an x-line hybrid too with 25%maroc..) i got an easy 10ounces dry each plant without any training, topping or anything.. all i did was stunt it for a couple of mnths, transferred it to top-fed hydro system and BAM!! over 5ft growth in under 3 weeks.. SMH. the buds are huge and sticky as fuck, very fruity... passionfruit/feijoa aroma with a massive psycho-delik high. i look forward to the day you grow that bean out mate :D

oh, and you lucky bugger! my 2yr old daughter corrupted my ps3! and ive been meaning to buy a ps4 ever since loL it was hard withdrools not being able to jump on COD black ops multiplayer hahah but being xmas at the time i decided to sacrifice my own needs and spend on the family instead- but it's priority on my list! next to new bench press+weights, co2 monitor, another tent ... etc :]

mono bro.. i dont mean to sound like a corny paranoid delinquent.. but ive heard the xbox one requires the camera to be plugged in and constantly on for it to run.. and although these days im personally conscious of surveillance type shit i try to keep it realistic.. but still think it should be a well researched decision before investing in something that can potentially be used to spy on us as users.. and im not just be a devoted ps fan and trying to scare ya lol.. i actually prefer PC gaming to consoles :]

btw, im in my early 40's and will always be a child when it comes to games! lol

anyhoo, im looking forward to what you can do with these flavours TM!

oh, before i forget, good luck with Scotlands independence! would be GREAT to see Scotland as an independent sovereign state again.. and i know, due to the smaller population, you guys have alot of potential to become a very wealthy country! i don't know how you guys feel about it, but with my fathers family coming from Scotland, he was not a fan of the "united" kingdom.

anyhoo, take care TM and keep it green

okay guys bad news this diary will not be completed due to private reasons, i shall be back soon tho.... so apologies to all who were following

okay guys bad news this diary will not be completed due to private reasons, i shall be back soon tho.... so apologies to all who were following

No Worries TM well be looking out for your return :thumb:

few weeks at the most i got some cuts rooting, just had some serious issues with the ladies that i just didnt have time or money to try n sort so once the cuts are rooted ill get them in the dwc buckets and hopefully complete a hydro diary, i got 20 cuts and 5 have 5 inch roots the rest have none yet so im hoping for at least 3 for the dwc buckets but as soon as i get them in and have them growing for a week ill start a journal, ill still be lurking around the site tho

gonna need it mukker transplanted a few cuts into dwc, came back 2 hours later all laying flat n wilted, just cant seem to catch a break atm

right guys i know its probs a waste of money but ive found some seeds that claim to be able to grow upto 56 degrees north n im at 55 soim thinking at 19 euros for 13 seeds it might be worth a bash

Type:Hybrid for northern growing up to n lat 56
Genetics: Danish Gold X Hashplant 2
Flowering time: Outdoors beginning of October (n.L.)
Yield:
Suitable environments: Indoors. Outdoors between 56°N. and 56°Sº .
Effect /Buzz:
Smell/Taste:
its from hybrids from hell

what you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom