Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

yeah....i am sorry.....i seen it om my journal again after i posted that:)lol....been a long day bro;)......one pic left to upload and then i can do my harvest pics:).....i am so tired but want to get thiis done as i still have my regular photo update tomorrow:)lol......happy harvesting bro....cant wait to see some pics:)

I'll be sure to take quite a few just for you Dirty.

I know CSSH is going to make me just as tired as you are right now, that CJH of yours looked like it belonged in the mountains of afghanistan lol.

Day 95
flowering day 60
CSSH harvested!

before harvest:
IMG_21758.JPG
IMG_217612.JPG
IMG_217715.JPG
IMG_217810.JPG
IMG_217912.JPG
IMG_218014.JPG
IMG_218118.JPG

The first cut is the deepest. or Sheryl crow says.
IMG_218210.JPG

IMG_218316.JPG

a little more
IMG_218415.JPG

IMG_218510.JPG

ok a lot more
IMG_218614.JPG
IMG_218714.JPG

the pile
IMG_21886.JPG

scissor hash
IMG_219211.JPG

popcorn/fallen nugs
IMG_218914.JPG

Finished with trimming
IMG_219511.JPG

The Queen Nugget. (2l for comparison, no bic on hand)
IMG_219713.JPG

I'll get some more pics up in a few days, when the bud on a stick loses some weight.
Pineapple Chunk has finished drying and I'm about to smoke a finished bowl right now to reward myself for the days labor.

BTW before I forget, Pineapple Chunk dry weight came to 3 1/2oz of delicious bud and 1/2oz of popcorn bud for a total of 4oz.
CSSH looks like she should do a lot better, seeing as all of her colas are larger than pineapple chunks were.

BTW before I forget, Pineapple Chunk dry weight came to 3 1/2oz of delicious bud and 1/2oz of popcorn bud for a total of 4oz.
CSSH looks like she should do a lot better, seeing as all of her colas are larger than pineapple chunks were.

Wicked harvest mate....looks yum yum yummmmmy

Thank you wildWelshman!
thanks Dirty, and good morning from west to east my friend!
Im heading to my first day of school right now, but tomorrow I'll get whats left of the PC posted. Ive gotten into quite a bit of it, and gave my sister about an oz. its tasty for sure but its definitely off my grow list.
After seeing the difference in bud production between CSSH and PC and the ease of growin CSSH I think its going to have a permanent spot in my set up. (lets just hope when I try it out this weekend it has the effects im after)

Gratz on the harvest buddy. Have a good first day of school.

thanks man, today was interesting. Getting back on the horse was surprisingly easy in some aspects, and rather difficult in others.
Hope everyone had a lovely day!

Back
Top Bottom