DWC Bubbler Grow Tent First Attempt

weedy: thank you kind sir, its been fun, starting to get this down pat.. now i dont have any seeds goin yet (prolly for the better, dont want to veg em this long again lol theyre too tall!) but i gotta find somewhere around here i can get clones, to keep this thing goin

OMM: thanks man! yeah i am sooo lookin forward to this.. its a shame i couldnt have it done b4 my new years resolutions up :/ but o well... aaaand probably a lot more on the lazy side rather than depressed, im not gonna lie ;)

Tiger: dude thats what i was TRYING to do but like i said it didnt produce any other growth tips!!!!... just the same one kept growin with all kindsa distorted leaves!! haha!!... so maybe next time i will try and legitimately top THEN try FIMMING lol... thanks for droppin in brother!

Botwin: haa you crack me up dude!... i know its been awhile since ive been active on this site, but ive been busy in the tent thas for sure... i wanna ask ya a ? or two since youre still tuned (this goes for anyone who feels like answering as well :p)... how much are YOU for LST or scrog or ANY kinda training method in comparison to no training at all like i have on my hands here?? also, since i didnt train, you think ima have issues with only having a 400w?? the left ones 3ft and the right ones 3.5ft... i cant really ever bump up on watts to a 6 or 1000 cuz of my situation but i can DEFINATELY train next time for suuuure... thanks dude!!!! thanks for stickin around!

Butch: AAAAAAA FRESH MEAT. thanks for stickin around dude i checked your shit out real quick you gotchyer damn hands full dude!!!!!!! damn!! feel free to answer a ? or two up there ^^^^ haha ;)

that was my initial plan dude.. i didnt wanna deal with tying down possible males and having to check 4 rez's daily/every other.... thas why i jus let it go.. but i def will next time manthas for sure! thanks for the input!

thanks for the rep butch!... thanks sun and welcome back to my thread as well friend, as youre always welcome.

i see youve finished up your grow? enjoyin that smoke??... my girls remind me of yours a lot.. how tall were yours when they reached their max height?

day 24 flower

IMG_05502.JPG

IMG_05491.JPG

IMG_05513.JPG

IMG_05524.JPG

main cola of righty, bent down
IMG_05531.JPG

IMG_05542.JPG

Looking good - wow those sativas really stretch huh? I had to supercrop the last one I grew several times during flowering, which some don't like to do, but otherwise it would have been ten feet tall! +reps for the comeback!

butcher n oldmed: lets hope so guys!.. the only other time i grew, i kept the plants at like a foot n a half tall and used 2 of the t5s that i have .. they were pretty tiny grew me like an ounce if i remember correctly??.. this is completely different n im pretty stoked about having such huge plants... the only thing is they dont really FIT out of the closet door anymore haaa!.. so im gonna take empty buckets in there to set em in for the next res change, then jus pull out those res's n change em out yada yada yada.... thanks for the feedback!

OBX: sativas... i think theyre pretty sativa-ish as well?? unfortunately jus bagseed, i cant really getta hold of any good seeds around here :( ... supercropping during flowering?? i dont really know how THAT works hmm.... but about the stretch..

im using botanicare products, and i used the cns17 RIPE for the first 2wks cuz the chart says you can use either cns17 ripe or cns17 bloom... it didnt make sense to buy both so i jus used ripe but i ended up n goin n buying the bloom anyway.. so this is week 3, first week on bloom, first 2 wks were ripe... would using the ripe first have anything to do with the MAJOR stretch that happened???

ripe: 1-5-4
bloom: 2-2-5

i was told its good to hit em with extra potas at beginning and end of bloom cycle so if anything it helped to jumpstart with ripe... idk just a thought of this stretch... if anyone has any ideas chime in.. thanks guys!

I know it sounds crazy, but I did it on my last grow, and it turned out pretty well. I would not do it on anything but a crazy sativa that won't stop growing. Mine stretched for nearly two months.

on that huge plant you had??... ill try n find it n check it out.. did you journalize the supercropping?.. i dont remember what supercropping even is anymore :/

just pinch the trunk, HARD, then bend it over. You almost have to break it - and it will recover from anything short of an actual break - you'll get a big thick knob where you bend it. Yes, it's all there... don't know if I took any pics of the actual bends though. I got eight ounces off that plant...

! that sounds excruciating man... ah... i might have to.. im completely out of vertical room basically and the plants sittin like 4in from the glass :/..

my biggest concern is tho is the lights only 400w so i dont think ima have a lotta lower bud growth at ALL... a lot have popped up but i dont see them getting very fat ya kno.. we'll see, ill keep that in mind.. that shit scares the hell outta me tho, i aint gonna lie outta banks jesus...

Back
Top Bottom