Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

yo c5 im either get a filter or some happy frog soil my waters ppm is fluctuating 2 much and my rez temp is now starting 2 b a problem with the a/c on and room temp at 78 rez temp was 74 im thinking the happy frog will b much easier anyway thanks for stopn n

fill a 2 liter with water and freeze it..make sure the outside is clean and put it in your tank.. it should lower the temps enough... if not, add another..

is happy frog a one-part nute solution? flora nova is the easiest IMO

fill a 2 liter with water and freeze it..make sure the outside is clean and put it in your tank.. it should lower the temps enough... if not, add another..

is happy frog a one-part nute solution? flora nova is the easiest IMO

bro im not gunna b here all the time anymore when i go back 2 work bn laid off im a journeman plumber and its about 2 get busy

yo c5 happy frog is fox farm organic soil

just did rez change cleaned tub and airstones

added 6 gallons water ppm 350
added 20 ml grow
added ph dn ph 6.0
ppm 840

plants r showing much improvement and getting bushy and taller
il check rez temp and tent temp n 1 hr

if i switch 2 ff happy frog il still do 1 plant n hydro

well its bn over an hr since rez change
checked rez temp 64
tent temp with a/c on 70

super_skunk_fem.jpg

yo c5 they r lookn better

the flora nova nutes r way concentrated ive bn using way 2 much glad u guys made me get the ppm meter might get a desent yield after all woo hoo

thanks again +rep if ican:peace:

maybe you'll be lucky enough to have that feeling again, knowing, that your babies are getting nothing but water and nutes once you get 000ppm filter system... get it maybe next grow if you cant afford now

P U R E W A T E R C L U B they have the best prices there by far...

yeah ol hippy said he didnt like itbut i dont know well c might just get the pitcher for now i think my main problem was over feeding=nute lockout

There are some nutrients in hard water - that is why you calculate the ppm into the total and add less some people have no problems doing that. The worst nutrient in hard water is Chlorine though, because its usually in too high of quantities so you have to distill it or the plants have a hard time. Chlorine definitely causes lockout and burns seedlings up.

There are some nutrients in hard water - that is why you calculate the ppm into the total and add less some people have no problems doing that. The worst nutrient in hard water is Chlorine though, because its usually in too high of quantities so you have to distill it or the plants have a hard time. Chlorine definitely causes lockout and burns seedlings up.

i was letting the water sit for a while and then i checkd the ph is was like 9 after the chlorine evaporated i heard some where that chlorine can b good but im starting not to trust that persons advice

yo grooster thanks bro i lowered my light down 2 12" away from my plants there really getn some light now .... thanks for stopn n :grinjoint:

guys , gals ive changed things n my grow do 2 all the problems

ill make another thread with the changes ive made
i really just dont have time 2 set here and baby sit these plants i have 2 have a full time job
this bud im growing is just for personal use

im still doing hydro

will post link 2 that thread

thanks
ss

the link 2 my new grows n my cig thanks for your cooperation guys

Back
Top Bottom