1st Grow Journal - 2nd Grow - 11 Super Skunk Clones with 2 X 400W in Coco

Screensaver material this :passitleft:

P1090337.jpg

Hey guys!
So recently I fucked up and had the exhaust fans turned off during the night which boosted the humidity level to around 70%... Five days ago I realized one of the plants had powdery mildew on it. Needless to say I was pissed but it's entirely my fault. With the plants being this close to each another I should've never turned the fans off.
As soon as I realized what was happening, I cut off the infected leaves, split the plants between my two tents, sprayed them with a milk solution (half milk, half water), then 4 days later a baking soda solution (1 tablespoon in a gallon of water) and kept the fans 24/7. Yesterday I cut down the one that got affected first by the mildew for precaution.
I've now got 4 plants in one tent that don't seem to have any mildew on them and 4 more in another that have some slight signs of it but I think it'll be manageable until I harvest.

Here are the pics. There are some white spots on the leaves which is the dried milk/baking soda.

P1090422.jpg

P1090435.jpg

P1090438.jpg

P1090459.jpg

P1090460.jpg

P1090482.jpg

Day 47 Flowering

So after chopping down 3 of the 9 plants I got rid of the mildew (or at least I really can't see any signs of it anymore).
Still got 6 plants split in two boxes.
I think I'm going to give them a few more days and then eventually turn the lights off for 72 hours before I chop them down!

Here are the pics!
P1090835.jpg

P1090832.jpg

P1090824.jpg

P1090823.jpg

P1090810.jpg

P1090806.jpg

P1090805.jpg

Thanks again Spitz!
I actually thought about giving them a bath with some H2O2 in it but since the mildew never got anywhere close to the buds and isn't visible anymore (and I've looked everywhere), I may not even do it.

Hey, hey, hey!!!

So I finally chopped all of the ladies down!
I did wash two of them that I was suspecting of maybe having tiny amounts of PM on them. I used Jorge Cervantes' video to guide me (although this was just a precaution 'cause I really didn't see any PM for over week now).

By the way, does anyone know how I can change the thread title since I ended up only growing 9 clones under 600W instead of 11 with 800W? Also, should I somehow transfer this grow journal to completed journals since I'm done with these ladies?

Here are the final pics of the last three ladies just before I chopped them down!

P1090842.jpg

P1090844.jpg

P1090845.jpg

P1090849.jpg

Oh and I forgot something really important...

I wanted to thank everyone who read this post and gave me encouragement and advice. Especially: Spitz, unforgiven, Mr Am4zin and Rifleman! You guys are awesome! Keep it real :thumb:

I'll post some pics once the buds are ready too!

Congrats on your harvest I've hit you with reps for that. Only an administrator member change change the title but as it's finishing I don't see the point. When you have finished and want it moving to completed journals, click in the report post icon, (little triangle next to rep star) and the mods will move it for you.
Well done.

Way to keep frosty DM, great work!

By the way, does anyone know how I can change the thread title since I ended up only growing 9 clones under 600W instead of 11 with 800W? Also, should I somehow transfer this grow journal to completed journals since I'm done with these ladies?

You can report your first post in the thread to our wonderful moderators, and they'll happily change your title to whatever you'd like (within reason I'm sure). :)

Not sure if it's the best pics I can take but I tried lol

The buds taste pretty amazing! I'm really happy about this!
I got about 10 and a half ounces of cured bud from these 9 plants with 600W, and although it's not ideal I'm not going to complain either.

P1100020.jpg

P1100008.jpg

P1100023.jpg

P1100012.jpg

Also I don't know if anyone remembers the 2 little guys out of the original 11 clones that didn't make it... Well, one of them actually did make it and is pretty big by now but still in veg, I may start a journal about that fellow alone...

Hey guys! Thanks for all the compliments!
Here's some pics of the one plant that almost died but actually survived...
It was one of the clones that got dehydrated because of the trays tilt on the first two days and it took weeks to recover... but it did recover eventually and here's how it looks now:
1-_15_1.jpg

1-_9_1.jpg

aaweed.jpg

aaweed2.jpg

aaweed3.jpg

Hey guys! Thanks for all the compliments!
Here's some pics of the one plant that almost died but actually survived...
It was one of the clones that got dehydrated because of the trays tilt on the first two days and it took weeks to recover... but it did recover ...

If there's one thing I love, it's a good survival tale! Now she needs a good strong anti-hero name...

:)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom