The Emperor's New Grows - Canad Goes Perpetual Indoors with Coco!

Thats sounds about right... i had a jack herer that kept turning herm on me about 8 weeks into flower... i had the hps at about 12 inches with no signs of burns or heat stress... a friend of mine said back the light off.... so i moved it to about 20 inches on the next run and everything went smooth... i even grew out the seeds from the hermie... and i didnt even get a nanner... good smoke too

This isn't the plant that hermied. It was my Purple Kush that I had in my flower room from my other journal. This Amnesia Lemon is doing great, no issues at all. I'll be putting her into flower soon as my new beans come in and I'll start the next round.

Amnesia Lemon update photo Day 42

20151024_000218.jpg

I did a generous defoliation to let her spread out as much as possible, as it will be the final defol I do before the next one at end of the flowering stretch. You can also see the MH light isn't as close anymore.

I would estimate the flip will happen within 2 weeks.

Just asking why defol during veg??

Yep I uncover all the fan leaves blocking the growth coming off the main arms and it pushes up all those tiny buds from the middle up and I end up with more bud sites.

Some people like to just tuck those leaves out of the way and you'll get the same result. But in my case since my plant is being stretched out sideways the middle is getting really compact and so all those fan leaves end up fighting each other and they over run the middle.

Oh ok i thought it was bad to defol during veg... learn something new everyday...

I heard a saying somewhere on here.....

What happens in Veg, stays in Veg.

Defoil in flower can have negative effects if done excessively. Some will argue it increases yield and others will say it decreases it. Personally I only remove leaves that block light to lower sites

Amnesia Lemon update photo Day 44

20151026_172241.jpg

Added a new toy today for her pleasure. I'll be flipping in less than 2 weeks and the stretch in flower will bring her up just passed the scrog ring. Should be interesting to see because I have 3 of these rings to go along with my next round of 3 plants using 5 gal smart pots.

Amnesia Lemon update photo Day 47

20151029_223629.jpg

Going to flip her this weekend and my beans come in next week so i'll have another round started by next weekend. Still no update on this piece to fix my failed UFO LED. I was told I wouldn't have to wait weeks if I took the fix it myself option and i'm almost at 3 weeks since. I send an email every now and then to get an update but its the same blah blah you'll get it soon answer. no update on tracking for over a week now so considering just returning the whole damn order and buying other LEDs from another site. I'll give it another week and see. They offered a small discount on my next order but I'm not taking any more chances with GalaxyHydro.

Looking mighty good cana, I hope this LED saga is resolved ASAP...I mean you've got plants to grow dude! :grinjoint:

Space - Veg tent - GL120 3'11''x3'11''x6'7'' Flower tent - GL145 4'9''x4'9''x6'7''

Lights - Veg 400W MH Cool tube with Powersun Digital Ballast.
2x 270watt Full spectrum LED UFOs
Bloom 600W HPS Cool Tube with Powersun Digital Ballast
2x 270watt Full spectrum LED UFOs
Brinks Digital timer Veg - 18/6 Bloom 12/12

Medium - 3x 5 Gallon Smart pots with 75% Coco 25% Perlite

Nutes - AN Sensi Coco PH Perfect Grow 2 part formula
AN Sensi Coco PH Perfect Bloom 2 part formula
AN Bud Ignitor
AN Coco Big Bud
AN Overdrive

Ventilation - 420CFM Typhoon Duct fan with carbon filter and 6 inch Ducting to cool tubes for exhaust.
176CFM Typhoon Duct fan Intake and some nice size oscillating fans and Window unit Air Conditioner.

I run around 72 - 82 degrees with 55% -70% RH in Veg tent 35% - 50% RH in Flower tent

Veg Room
20151101_140858.jpg
20151101_140910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom