The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Final dry weight came in at 236 g or 8.5 OZs

The coco runs have been nice, but I believe these organic runs will be top notch. Thanks everyone!

How big is your grow-space? I am running 3 Mars pro II epistar 320 lamps in a 2,5 square metre room. Can't wait to see how much I will get out of these 2400 juicy watts :)

Hey Canad, I just wanted to ask your overall impressions of the Cree 256. I'm thinking of purchasing one, as they are sold locally with a full warranty. Just wondered your thoughts so far. Thanks

It was really good in my 5x5 tent, but I find it most perfect in my 3.5 x 3.5! Lighting wise this LED is great. Although I can't really compare it to other high end brands as its been my only LED. But the results are top notch.

And the company is great as well. They take care of any issues you might have.

And you can even talk to the mars hydro rep Sara right here on the forums! She's the best :circle-of-love:

I actually ended up getting the mars pro 320 and it works really well for a 4x4 tent. The only things I don't like is it draws 750 watts from the wall, and it does warm up a 4x4 tent pretty well. I have a large box fan to keep it cool but it still sits right around 82 degrees.

I actually ended up getting the mars pro 320 and it works really well for a 4x4 tent. The only things I don't like is it draws 750 watts from the wall, and it does warm up a 4x4 tent pretty well. I have a large box fan to keep it cool but it still sits right around 82 degrees.

Ya, you gotta have your climate on point but it works great when its all under control.

Love my mars pro II lamps. They kinda kick ass

Back
Top Bottom