Ase's Perpetual Fun With Coco

Hey I m also growing blue dream and green crack! I feel we re kind of bruh haha. Your plants look wonderful! The blue dream is huge I can't wait for the dry weight. Really beautiful! Green Crack is short but thick with big buds. Love it!

Thanks Flash! I actually follow your journal so I know you do! I also am growing the Tutankhamon right now as well so looks like 3/3 ;)

Day 48 Flower Tent A - Day 7 Flower Tent B

I decided that it was time to do some major work in both of my tents. In flower tent A there is only a couple weeks left so I wanted to expose as much as I could to the light and did one last defoliation. I will continue to feed for one last week and then a flush for about tent days. I'm thinking the big Blue Dream will go a week or two longer so she will likely keep getting fed.

I can't get the Blue Dream out of the tent and it's really hard to capture her in all of her greatness with an iphone camera.
6C886AC6-02C8-4FA0-902E-C83DCC21E47C.jpeg

Green Crack
5B3787E3-58CD-488E-A531-A8133CC55224.jpeg

Crown Royale
A0062087-A99E-4C26-AA39-8FA1D9AF1780.jpeg

This is why the Super Iced Grapefruit made it into the last spot in my superstar grow. Nice colas kind of the like the Purple Envy had.
58CE0313-30E0-4E41-83D4-4A45DABC2C53.jpeg

Speaking of superstar grow. My Chemdawg's seed casing was just not going to break free so I helped it a bit and one of the cotyledons broke a bit. Should be fine. Day 1 for these guys was yesterday. Germination rate of 100% still in tact.
E0792F31-B218-46C1-B929-C6AD7386B23F.jpeg

The newly flowering girls in tent B are a full week in now. That means I should see some decent stretch still but I am bending and crushing stems to try and control them. So far this is the most excited I've been for a round. I have spotted hairs on all four of them too so that is great news too. I did a little defoliation today as well as cleaned up the stuff on the bottoms. Got rid of all of the tiny branches that weren't going to make it to the canopy. These things are just growing so fast I can't wait until they are done stretching.

Anubis is the least symmetrical of the bunch. She was the one that had the twisted growth in the beginning as a seedling so only suits her. Still for being the runt almost the whole time she sit at about 1.5 feet tall from coco to top leaf. The Tutankhamon and the Critical Cheese both are that height as well. The Blackjack is almost 2 feet tall now.
4A219375-6DD8-45B1-9A00-FBD341A80D53.jpeg

E79A0BFD-2A1C-465E-A7C0-C17CF4E6527F.jpeg

Critical Cheese is spreading out very nicely.
5C88F103-46DA-43FE-978E-0CE890C710B4.jpeg
0470A1F5-9EF6-45E7-A7B0-C382D60711F1.jpeg

Tutankhamon was the one with the broken arm early on. She has recovered better than I thought she would.
809A7378-75B1-4E0C-904B-6214BFBCD0B5.jpeg
FB2A08DD-70CB-496F-8358-7BAD78407BD7.jpeg

The BlackJack is still the star of the show. It's looking like another Nirvana win in my books.
4AB61D83-EFCC-4490-8BB2-86C4B9A47B09.jpeg
BB49EC97-86A0-4113-960C-26E97951F53C.jpeg

Super Iced Grapefruit looks amazing. I can see why it made the cut.

I had a seedling issue as well with Pink Kush. I may have to start a new seed if I've messed this one up too badly, we'll see in the next day.

That defol looks great. I was going to let mine go a few more days before doing any bigger amount of defol but you're tempting me. Mine are dense right about now. Your veg plants are looking great, and I'm like you, this is by far the most excited I've even been for flower. Critical Cheese and BlackJack in particular look awesome.

Super Iced Grapefruit looks amazing. I can see why it made the cut.

I had a seedling issue as well with Pink Kush. I may have to start a new seed if I've messed this one up too badly, we'll see in the next day.

That defol looks great. I was going to let mine go a few more days before doing any bigger amount of defol but you're tempting me. Mine are dense right about now. Your veg plants are looking great, and I'm like you, this is by far the most excited I've even been for flower. Critical Cheese and BlackJack in particular look awesome.

I think I'm discovering that because of my feed schedule, the plants are always happy. I used to worry about doing defoliation at wrong times but it doesn't seem to effect anything anymore. They just keep growing and I think I've done this defoliation in the middle of stretch thing my last 3 grows. As you know I am all about diverting energy and getting light to everywhere. At some point they've gotten so strong that tying them down further isn't an option, they just pull the stakes right out of the coco. I needed to double tie them down during the week that I was on vacation. I'm still praying they don't hit a crazy stretch phase. Usually that happens about day 10 and now its day like 8? Oh boy...

Funny how we've had similar issues the last couple grows. I used to freak out about small issues. Now it's just a normal part of growing life. I still remember my first grow and the anxiety it caused me. It's all about how you handle the issues and having some experience under your belt makes a big difference. Light, environment and grower experience.

I agree with the Critical Cheese and BlackJack. I had high expectations for the BlackJack as I am very partial to Nirvana strains, never had a bad one, but the Critical Cheese is a surprise. I had no expectations for it so i'm really happy. I'm really happy with all four of these. Starting to think of the potential yield and maybe finally hitting that goal. If I don't do it between this one and the next one (superstars) then I am probably not going to get it with this setup at least. These two grows are my best shot.

Yeah, I pretty much defoliate whenever I want to now as well. Doesn't seem to make too much difference, and I still get the benefits.

That critical Cheese should yield well also

I think it should too PW. Spaced out so nicely and looks like the spacing is ready for some big colas.

Awesome stuff Ase! That blue dream is amazing...it’s so crazy ...

I can't keep talking about the smell enough. Had friend over the other day and he got a good whiff of it and we both looked at each other like holy cow. I have the same theory with smell and growing as I do with smell and cooking. It's part of taste so if it smells good, it will taste good. This stuff is going to be crazy good.

I think it should too PW. Spaced out so nicely and looks like the spacing is ready for some big colas.

I can't keep talking about the smell enough. Had friend over the other day and he got a good whiff of it and we both looked at each other like holy cow. I have the same theory with smell and growing as I do with smell and cooking. It's part of taste so if it smells good, it will taste good. This stuff is going to be crazy good.

Awesome and I agree about smells and cooking...make sure you bring some of that camping;)

Day 52 Flower Tent A - Day 11 Flower Tent B

Well looks like everything is back up and running. I will note right away that in the prior forums my journal was 98 pages and with the update it is now 73. That means that likely when I reference going to certain pages in the past, that they are now all off. No big deal and I dig the update so far but a small inconvenience if people are going back through and trying to find specific things.

Onto the girls! The new round of girls is looking pretty good. The Chemdawg is smaller than all the rest and a bit behind the others due to her rough start but so far so good. Pretty excited about this round. This would be Day 6 for these guys.

The Flower girls have about 2 and a half weeks left to go. I think the Blue Dream will liekly go longer but I will start checking trichs this weekend. I know the yield will probably be about average for me but these all smell really good. I think the extra pk and ppm this round from week 4 in flower to finish really helped with that.

Lastly, the newly flowering bunch of girls look incredible. I'd be way more excited for my favorites grow (the current infants) if it wasn't for this tent. This one I have finally nailed and I'm really excited to see the finish. I need to do some more defoliation but for now this is the most stoked I am at this point in any grow. They all seriously look like my Chemdawg did and that took 2nd in Plant of the Year. We will see how they stack in the end and they are still stretching a bit but hairs are popping out of all of them and looks like the next phase of flowering will be starting in a few days.

I bumped the wrong pic! Whoops. Meant to bump your current finishing flower girls from when they started veg. Ah well, I tried, and there’s no way I’m going back to find the right pic now!

I bumped the wrong pic! Whoops. Meant to bump your current finishing flower girls from when they started veg. Ah well, I tried, and there’s no way I’m going back to find the right pic now!

Lol, I saw that a bit earlier and chuckled. Most seedlings all look the same to me so even though the names are off, I get what you were trying to say there!

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Day 57 Flower Tent A - Day 16 Flower Tent B

All of the young ladies in Tent B have pretty much stopped stretching now. They are beginning to really put out some hairs but the Critical Cheese seems a few days ahead of the other ones in that category. Minus the way the Anubis started, this grow has been really smooth. I hope I didn't just jinx myself but about 8 weeks left and they have been nearly perfect. This is really the canopy that I have tried to get over and over and it just doesn't pan out in the end, one is always so small. I'm really hoping for an ideal finish and I've been pretty focused on them so far. I will focus on them on the next update more.

The mature ladies in Tent A are getting ready for a finish. I have one last little bit of this feed left for them and then they will all be getting a flush. Hoping to see them really swell in the last two weeks. Usually it's pretty noticeable the weight they pack on.

The little Green Crack is starting to really smell potent. Unless something crazy happens in the last two week I think I will get a sub par yield but it will be really good stuff. I will be putting together a "retribution" grow after my superstar one and Green Crack will be in it.

The Blue Dream is bulking up and I may slowly flush her out instead of do a normal flush so she can go a few days longer than the others. About half the trichs are clear and half are cloudy.

The Crown Royale is doing great. It's the frostiest and I can tell it is starting to sag from the weight a bit.

The Super Iced Grapefruit still remains the best overall plant in my books. These colas are swelling and it has a lot of frostiness as well. Smells just like a grapefruit and it's yummy.

Back
Top Bottom