Tangerine Dream Final Numbers

I will do a final summary of this whole journal in a little bit but the numbers are in and the final tally was 495 grams. I achieved getting over a pound for a single plant. I am very happy with the results and it all looks and smells so incredible. She was one hell of a plant and for only vegging 8 weeks I think she yielded very well. I will likely drop my new Auto seeds tomorrow and write summary up for this journal and then I will shut her down. Glad to be ending it with two back to back great grows and looking forward to showing quadlining off a bit differently for Autos in a new thread. I'll post a link here eventually to it but I'm sure I will see most of you there either way! Thank you to everyone who sent positive vibes about this Tangerine Dream, she sure was fun to grow and showoff what quadlining can do for even large scale plants.

Well done mate, hats off...
My best was 350g..... Sad face...hehe.
Congratulations, such an enjoyable smoke for during the day too.
Nice grow.

Final Wrap Up

Alright guys! The day has finally come to put a close to this journal. I hope it has helped many of you out along the way and if it didn't I hope it kept people entertained. I started this journal to really show people quadlining and the steps along the way on how to do it. Some people had already did it but I wanted to get some new faces here to show off what quadlining is capable of doing. I started this journal over a year ago and to look back and see what it is now, I couldn't have guessed it. It ended up winning a Grow Journal of the Month award and I really took a lot of pride in that. I try to stay organized and neat so people could actually learn easily from reading it. There are plenty of journals on here that are just for pure entertainment but the intention here was to educate people and hopefully gain more people to try quadlining. Quadlining is now used and referred to by a lot of people on these forums as a normal training method now and I've even seen people talking about it on a couple other forums/sites/podcasts. It really took a lot of effort but I am really happy with what I have accomplished with this journal. To this day I am still nervous when people try quadlining that something will go drastically wrong and they will blame me for a failed grow. If I look at the positives though I see people from the #Quadsquad who are winning awards all over the place. To know I had some sort of an impact (whether large or small) is all I ever wanted to achieve in a journal. I've talked about it in my "pay it forward" mentality but I knew nothing before coming to these forums and look what I can do now. There is so much good stuff on here and so many helpful people, I just wanted to continue to represent 420 Magazine in the best way possible. These forums are amazing and there is such creativity here. I always tell people if you are reading a book on growing you are being way left in the dust. The 420 Magazine grow forums are where it's at and I am thankful to all the moderators who keep this site headed in the right direction.

Onto the latest grow thoughts. I was very happy with the quality and yield from running 2 tents. One tent had plants that of 4 different strains that I vegged for 5 weeks. The other tent had my experimental Tangerine Dream in it and was vegged for 8 weeks. I expected great results from the Multi-Strain tent as I seem to have that down pretty good by now but I didn't know what to expect with the experiment. I didn't know how long I would have to veg for to achieve the size I wanted and I honestly didn't know if quadlining would hold up for a plant that big. It wasn't until midway through flower that I really started to see that it worked great and there was no falling of colas or anything with the Tangerine Dream. She bowed out a little but the quadline held and eventually led to over a pound in some fine cannabis. I can't wait to smoke it once it is done curing but I know it is going to be great. It stunk up the whole house for like a month, I've never had one smell that potent. Overall pulling 569g from the Multi-Strain and 495g from the Tangerine Dream. Pretty funny that it equals 38 ounces exactly. I couldn't have been that much happier from both of these grows. It was some of the easiest growing I've ever done with almost no problems the whole way through.

The Double Berry is probably the best weed I have ever grown. The nugs were just so frosty and dense and the smell the whole time was incredible. It is a straight put you to sleep Indica and my girl and I smoke it about 30 minutes before bed and we are cold out by then. The Girl Scout Cookies is one of the top 3 highs I've ever had. I feel some energy but I also feel calm and totally pain free. Remember it is a sativa leaning version of it by Amnesia Seeds. I'm so happy it was the best yielding of the 4 Multi-Strains. The Purple Trainwreck and DTF were both solid. The DTF is like a slightly more mellow version of the ATF and it's a good early day/mid day smoke. It doesn't make me relaxed like the GSC so I wouldn't smoke it in the evening but if you want to go and get something done, this one is the one out of the 4. The Purple Trainwreck is a very balanced high and sometimes I feel some energy and other times I don't want to do anything. Kind of a mixed bag and I like strains that have a solid purpose. It was incredibly sticky but I'll likely use that one to roll blunts or joints. The Tangerine Dream I have tried a bit of and I think it will be like the GSC in the end which I would be very happy with. We will see once it is cured but it smells so good, usually that is the way to tell if it's going to be good or not. Overall I am thrilled with all of the strains and I have a lot of jars to last me through summer.

I just wanted to say that I will be journal-less for a few weeks. I will start my auto Journal during the 2nd week of May. There is work being done to the house I live in in April as the Landlord wanted to fix things and I will be taking a little vacation the first week of May to celebrate 2 years with the girlfriend. Maybe she will be called more than a girl after this trip ;). I think she deserves an upgraded title by now. Looking forward to moving forward in that part of my life. So once I get back from that trip I will pop my seeds and get the auto show on the road. I am really looking forward to that just to be able to show something new with quadlining. I like that quadlining keeps expanding and people keep trying it for different ways and most people continue to use it in the future so an auto quadlining journal is one of the last pieces to really show off and try and educate with. I would also like to start a quadlining thread where people can go and post pictures of their stuff and share information or ask qusestions. I will be working on a detailed first post that has all the quadlining essentials in it from beginning to end. Basically a consolidated post on what to do at what times with all the important things. The Quadsquad OGs will be there to help answer questions and it will be a good time. I will get that started sometimes between now and the end of the month.

As a final word I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped quadlining progress. I want to personally thank the OGs for representing me and spreading the quadlining love and support. I think this will be a training method that will stick around for a while and I look forward to seeing the growth of it already. I always wanted someone to win Plant of the Month for Quadlining and achieved that goal. As a teacher I was more happy then when I won it myself. I see quadlined plants winning and finishing in the top 3 all the time now and nothing makes me smile more. Lastly, I just want to thank everyone who followed this journal for the support through some of my own health issues. We all become friends on here and when you need people to pull through for you, you guys were all there sending good vibes and advice and it meant a lot to me. Thank you all for making this journal so much fun to have and put together. I will be back with more in a short while but I will also enjoy this little break for now. I hope to see you all in one of my new journals in the near future.

Congrats and have fun on your vacation Ase! It was great to see you do amazing things with this journal. :thanks:

That has to be an award winning harvest all around. Every plant looked amazing all the way through. I have to say Quadlining has been the most easy way to grow.

Back
Top Bottom