The Emperor's New Grows - Canad Goes Perpetual Indoors with Coco!

The Dealer

:welcome:

Space - Veg tent - GL120 3'11''x3'11''x6'7'' Flower tent - GL145 4'9''x4'9''x6'7''

Lights - Veg 400W MH Cool tube with Powersun Digital Ballast.
Bloom 600W HPS Cool Tube with Powersun Digital Ballast
Brinks Digital timer Veg - 18/6 Bloom 12/12

Medium - 10 Gallon Smart pot with 75% Coco 25% Perlite

Nutes - AN Sensi Coco PH Perfect Grow 2 part formula
AN Sensi Coco PH Perfect Bloom 2 part formula
AN Bud Ignitor
AN Coco Big Bud
AN Overdrive

Ventilation - 420CFM Typhoon Duct fan along with carbon filter and 6 inch Ducting to cool tubes along with some nice size oscillating fans and Window unit Air Conditioner

I run around 75 - 80 degrees with 55% -70% RH in Veg tent 45% - 60% RH in Flower tent

First Strain - Amnesia Lemon by Barney's farm

Genetics: Sativa 50% Indica 50%
Flowering: 60 - 70 days
Yield: 400 - 500 grams per m2
Medical: High THC / Low CBD
Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup Winner 2007

Started to germinate a seed today using the moist paper towel method.

Update. We have lift off!
20150911_235952.jpg

For this grow i'll mainly just top and use LST

Amnesia Lemon Update photo Day 10
20150921_190108.jpg

In a cloudy state of mind I accidentally mixed full strength nutes into yesterday's watering. 24hrs later and she seems happy with it, so i'll continue full strength.

Added in her training grid and i'm going to top her after I see the 5th node.

In other news I decided to change things up for the next grow coming up here in 2 months or so. I'll be adding 2 UFO full spectrum LEDs to each tent for added lighting. I picked these 270 Watt UFOs from a sponsor on this site.

If anyone knows any useful info good or bad on this product or the products in general from this site, I'd appreciate any feedback

Also I will be swapping out my 1 plant grows in the 10 gallon pots for 3 plants in a triangular form using 3 gallon smart pots. I figure with the added lighting I can produce more yield with 3 properly trained smaller plants. I am thinking about a scrog setup as well but i'll think on it a bit more.

Amnesia Lemon update photo Day 28
20151008_234550.jpg

Well its moving right along nicely. I just ordered 4 of the 270 watt full spectrum UFO LEDs! I will add 2 to the veg room along with the 400w MH and 2 to the bloom room along with the 600w HPS for that extra boost i'll need later when I got 3 plants going. They will arrive next week so i'm excited about that.

Nice work cana, your plant seems to be doing well under your training regime. Your probably better off growing 3 smaller ones, less veg time & more strains to try...you could have a sativa, indica & hybrid, happy days lol!
:goodjob:

Amnesia Lemon update photo Day 36

20151017_005342.jpg

Also this happened...
20151015_233158.jpg

The company says its from a failed driver and said they are sending out a new one so I can replace it. If I returned it they said it would take weeks to get a new one back to me so I went with the fixing option instead.

Other than that everything is running smooth.

Amnesia Lemon update photo Day 36

20151017_005342.jpg

Also this happened...
20151015_233158.jpg

The company says its from a failed driver and said they are sending out a new one so I can replace it. If I returned it they said it would take weeks to get a new one back to me so I went with the fixing option instead.

Other than that everything is running smooth.

Looking very nice mate, hope that led gets fixed soon though...

Back
Top Bottom