A regular guy and his dreams

Durban poison is a strain I have long been interested in, what is the high like if I may ask ?
It's a really good tasting strain. The longer u let her go the stronger smell and buzz u get. U want a total body buzz do 20 percent. U want couch lock let her hit bout 75 percent and trim her alive . Yes I do it . Man imma tell u what!! Head to toes body buzz. And yea I just wanted to sleep I got so high. And I'm 46 and been smoking since I was 11 so yea it's amazing. But I have no idea what seed or strain it is from. Friend of a friend and I got clones. They 5 th generation now gonna cut around 100 clones for this outside grow

It's a really good tasting strain. The longer u let her go the stronger smell and buzz u get. U want a total body buzz do 20 percent. U want couch lock let her hit bout 75 percent and trim her alive . Yes I do it . Man imma tell u what!! Head to toes body buzz. And yea I just wanted to sleep I got so high. And I'm 46 and been smoking since I was 11 so yea it's amazing. But I have no idea what seed or strain it is from. Friend of a friend and I got clones. They 5 th generation now gonna cut around 100 clones for this outside grow
Ok I was able to get to 420 on my phone and it said I didn't have permission to view? Any admins that can help out ?

Back
Top Bottom