A regular guy and his dreams

Nicely done, the reveg ones usually go crazy and you will need to prune em up or they intertwine bad. Unless you used a couple for a Scroggins would fill your space.
Yea I have alot of experience in reveg. It can be time consuming. Every grow I do on here will be reveg. Summer will be outside time. Im gonna clone 100 out of this grow at the end . I'm tired of not having weed all the time and being worried bout my wife's pain. So it's gonna happen lol . Here's a Durban poison reveg at the end
5595293d9d6d74745d2c4dd77ea48a92.jpg

Yea I have alot of experience in reveg. It can be time consuming. Every grow I do on here will be reveg. Summer will be outside time. Im gonna clone 100 out of this grow at the end . I'm tired of not having weed all the time and being worried bout my wife's pain. So it's gonna happen lol . Here's a Durban poison reveg at the end
5595293d9d6d74745d2c4dd77ea48a92.jpg
And Ty brother I love to grow
907d200008a6bb1d600a0ad4a6ea780f.jpg

And man I got 18 this time . Some are seedlings . Killer skunk special and some northern lights white widow. And my critical mass hybrid. My room is gonna be to dam full believe that. I put seeds in and they didn't pop so I started more. They came up. Three weeks later here pops like 6 more like omg I was happy but now I'm totally fucked on space
5b7eee387277b5ad015361cbc2ab3841.jpg
4de20c80012e0eda48254a40977fc795.jpg

And man I got 18 this time . Some are seedlings . Killer skunk special and some northern lights white widow. And my critical mass hybrid. My room is gonna be to dam full believe that. I put seeds in and they didn't pop so I started more. They came up. Three weeks later here pops like 6 more like omg I was happy but now I'm totally fucked on space
5b7eee387277b5ad015361cbc2ab3841.jpg
4de20c80012e0eda48254a40977fc795.jpg

Yeah that always happens to me too I think they are not going to pop and plant some more then end up with too many seedlings.

Yea one could never have enough space. Doesn't matter the space you will try to fill it. I didn't think 7 in a 4x6 would be too many.... boy was I wrong. 5 would a been plenty. I want to damn near over prune them but can't bring myself too it because I am scared it will hurt my yield. On the other hand I fear I would gain if light could penetrate better and get to some more bud sites well. I have read it is better to prune, but also some say dont touch any big fanners especially. I have been trying to tuck leaves down and back out of the way where I can.

I train mine to go where the light is. I use a variety of things but the easiest is o rings and string . No limit on the height or anything with string really .
b0ccc20e70cebf3c1a269f88da62aac0.jpg
704b944324c59f9814144c71e9dfcb43.jpg

I may take a picture sometime, mine is sorta somilar, a ltitle taller maybe, but with only 7 in there.
Big stalks are a good sign,mailing to hold up weight.

Well here's an update of the girls . They are really doing great. I'm trying to keep my humidity as high as I can but usually sticking around fifty. So I have been spraying water on them so the lil humidity difference won't matter . My temps staying around 82. I've been giving these babies twice the dosing guidelines on the box by accident at first had no idea I read wrong. Hasn't affected them at all except a lil bit of purple color on the plants appendages . Very lil so imma be fine . Saw worse with liquid nutes . Pics coming now brothers.

Back
Top Bottom