Things are looking green

Bowl Nugz n' harmony

What's up everyone. Just finished my first grow a few weeks back. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone I talked to and all the journals I that I read in the shadows and most of all, this site in general.

I have a confession to make, I have been a little stingy. I am currently on my second grow. I don't have a journal going. The strain is an Ak47 auto, currently on day 53 from soil. Pistols were noticed on day 42. Just over here waiting for the show to start. I used a section of fencing as a screen. I just layed it down on top and did some gentle tucking every few days.

To top This post off, I received my small order from seedsman : Purple Auto, Super OG kush Auto, King Tut Auto, Blue Pyramid Auto, and Anubis Auto all from Pyramid Seeds.

I also have some photos waiting to get popped : Super Lemon Haze, White Widow, Critical Widow, and Canuk Cookies all from Canuk.

Im going to run the Purple Auto and would to run a photo, what would you guys/gals like to see?

Thanks bud. This thread isn't really a journal, more so a place to come and waste some time. I'm thinking about starting a journal for the AK, or keep that and start my second journal with the Purple Auto

LMAO watch out. That's a deep trap you are walking close to. I started with 1 and now I have 3. A 60" x 60" x 80" is the new addition. That's as big as I go for now at least.. There are still a couple small tents that interest me for clones and starts.

Back
Top Bottom