Accidently turned light off

Camplazlo

420 Member
Hey guys first time frower and im running dwc atm
there in veg state and this morning before work ive went into my tent and noticed some leaves had some yellow spots allg on that front it was ph issue. but as i went in i turned the led off and used my phone light to look at the leaves ive forgoten to turn the led back on for another 8hours as soon as i got home ive noticed it and turned them back on do i just start the 18hr cycle again from when i turned them on ?

Just turn the light back on as per normal; everything will be fine.

Just turn the light back on as per normal; everything will be fine.
Yep I’ve done this quite a few times, just make sure it doesn’t happen regularly. 1 weird day every now and then isn’t going to freak out the plant, but more and it might get her thinking there’s a problem

Yep I’ve done this quite a few times, just make sure it doesn’t happen regularly. 1 weird day every now and then isn’t going to freak out the plant, but more and it might get her thinking there’s a problem
You are a legend mate thank you

Came home and when i realised i thought what a absolute dickhead lol

I know the pains, haven’t invested in a timer myself, cause I couldn’t figure the last one out, so I’ve been manually flipping the power switch, it isn’t exactly 12/12 throughout the week, but as close to 12/12 as I can make it.

I know the pains, haven’t invested in a timer myself, cause I couldn’t figure the last one out, so I’ve been manually flipping the power switch, it isn’t exactly 12/12 throughout the week, but as close to 12/12 as I can.
The thing is lol i actually run my whole tents on timers but switched it off at the light so i didnt have green vision before i got in my car lol

Back
Top Bottom