ACDC CBD Strain

Herbs herb

Hi,
I have been seriously considering taking my ACDC strain that tested at 20% CBD and growing it on a large scale for next harvest. I have some beautiful mothers that I could start the cloning process tomorrow if it made since. My ultimate driving force would be to help all the kids I keep hearing and reading about. I have 5 plots totaling 80 acres that I could dedicate for the cause but here is my reservation. I want to help but I don't have a clue as of yet what my return on investment would be. I want to push this movement but I also want to continue my quality of life. I've also considered leasing the land or a portion this year to experienced growers who also believe in this movement.

I'm looking for sources that would help me find the sick patients in California who would benefit most so I could put a plan into motion based on supply and demand in my area that would be feasible.

Any idea where I should begin.

Start by reading the current laws. Here it is all on the states web site.

Remember it is still against federal law.

Seek out local folks already doing it... maybe a co-op

be low key

good luck

Great advice. I've also had a lot of people reach out to me within the last 24 hours. Pretty exciting already. Let the process begin!

Good for you!... and those you will help. :thumb:

Hi, we are a dispensary in San Jose Ca. We are fully committed to providing high CBD strains to patients. We are currently cultivating many strains such as ACDC, Harlequin, Canna- Tsu as well as a few more. I am really excited to help all the sick patients that will truly benefit from the medicine and I would like to get involved and help become an activist for the cause.

Also if you have any advice on ways I can get more involved please let me know.
I will be leading the cause so reach out to me directly about anything regarding this topic.

The plan is to dedicate acres next season for high CBD strains and begin helping all the families who are In desperate need of this medicine.

Red
Business Development
HR' s Trusted Management

Back
Top Bottom