Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Bongs are stupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh, I don't really care.

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegesbruen

Does anyone else hate Acrylic bongs? I know I sure do! THEY SUCK! And every single one I have ever smoked out of, tasted like plastic. How can this be good for us?!

I don't remember them ever really tasting like plastic, but I definetly prefer glass.

I've smoked out of one, didn't taste anything buy weed. I borrowed it, too. Somehow I managed to completely cover the downslide in resin.. I guess from too much smoking or something. My sister, accidently, just broke the slide off.. The girls whos it was wasn't even mad, she had like 3 more. lol

I have an acrylic bong, and it works pretty good, and I don't taste plastic. Although I prefer glass, a bong is a bong.

I have acrylic and can taste no plastic..... I keep the water VERY clean and mostly smoke hi end green from it. I am however guilty of still using the aluminum stem and bowl when I know I should convert to glass. I do use my new bubbler quite a bit now tho....avg. looking piece with killer rips.

Never owned one, never smoked one. :peace:

I much prefer glass but I will smoke out of an acrylic bong. my very first bong was acrylic and some of the designs they have out with like 10 chambers is fukkin crazy. besides, you can get like a 6 footer for less then hundred bucks that will fukkin knock you out on one hit.

Acrylic Bong's are the typical type of bong you see portrayed on TV lol. I owned one, it came in handy and was durable, did the job. I recently sold my little glass perculator cause im saving for a roor and I have a Volcano anywayz, but I might pick up a lil acrylic today since they so cheap.

Lilstinky420 said:
... im saving for a roor...

Really, good choice! :allgood:

I want a bong as well, but my pipe will have to do for now.
It's a nice glass one though. ;)

Acrylic is cheap and dependable (don't shatter), i would vacation in Daytona Beach by sending my stash via UPS amongst my clothing and dryer sheets (they really put out odor) to my rental condo. Buy a cheap ass acrylic bong, use it there for a couple weeks and toss it out before i make the road trip north. I would never road trip with my stash or dirty bong thru VA,NC,SC,GA, those are some tough states. So for 5 years running I dumped that cheap assed bong in the waste bin at the Exxon station on my way out of town.

Acrylics don't really bother me they are nice and all I just perfer glass for quality and care. I kno that If I get a nice glass bong it is going to be very well made and not cheap and shitty. I know I will get my money's worth with a glass piece.

^^ yes but I bought an acrylic bong for 18.99 bout 2 months ago and I've put maybe 250-300 bowls through it and it still works fine, I would say I got my money out of it..

SX420 said:
I have a glass bong, but I still want to purchase another acrylic. I want a 2-4 footer in green or red. Just for fun :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha I used to have a 3 foot acrylic Chills bong. I definitely prefer glass, but I still hit acrylic bongs if they're around. I've owned several and now most are thrown out or serve as steamrollers. I do really like the 4+ chamber acrylic bongs though.

vicyclops said:
I used to have an acrylic bong. They're nice. Really worth every penny. You can't really go wrong with a bong, lol. Actually I take that back, I love to get high, but prefer to do it without a metal pipe (ugghh) or a small bong- it pisses me off when I hit a small bong and water bubbles up to my lips.

I've loved every small bong I've owned. Most of them surprisingly hoot like monsters.

I started with a small ceramic bong. I liked the acrylic, but I didn't want something 'bong' shaped - lol. My first water pipe was this little ceramic piece that sort of resembled a blue musical quarter note. It was referred to as a 'clipper' so my friends and I named it the S. S. Minnow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had a friend of mine give me an acrylic bong for Christmas 2004. Not sure if it was a crappy pipe or if I have really good suction, but that acrylic developed, for lack of a better term, stress fractures and started splitting. I finally had to wrap it with duct tape for some sort of seal to have a smoke because I didn't have anything else available.

I had it sitting to go out to the trash, when my one-eyed mexican neighbor saw it and asked to have it. He added another couple of layers of duct tape to it and is still using it today.

I have a very beautiful, hand blown, glass on glass bong now. It hasn't developed any stress fractures. Her name is Dragon's Egg. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:joint:

Cy

Back
Top Bottom