Address change.

Baja Big Dog

So any Californian's know if the place you grow must be teh same address as your original recommendation address...

In other words, I moved from the address on my records at the doctors office that I got my recommendation (ie card).

Sounds like a dumb question, but dont want to take a chance, I will call the Dr's office to see if they can change the address, but wonder if anyone knows???

Re: Address change...

All you need to do is contact your doc office & ask them to print you out a new rec with your current address. It won't cost you anything, provided that you are within your current rec time frame.

As for your CA state ID or Driver's License, just turn it over and where it says "address change" on the back, pick up a sharpie and write in your new address. That will cover you for any potential problems you may run into as far as growing.

All you need to do is contact your doc office & ask them to print you out a new rec with your current address. It won't cost you anything, provided that you are within your current rec time frame.

As for your CA state ID or Driver's License, just turn it over and where it says "address change" on the back, pick up a sharpie and write in your new address. That will cover you for any potential problems you may run into as far as growing.

Cool...my rec doesn't have my address on it.

Cool...my rec doesn't have my address on it.

If it doesn't have your address on it, then I would just contact your doc office & notify them & make the changes to your ID, like I stated previously. The only time that there would be a problem is if, say, there was an situation where someone needed to contact your doc office (police, dispensary, etc) to verify that you were, in fact, the patient on the rec. In that case, if the addresses didn't match up, then there might be some question. It would get straightened out, but just avoid the headache all together and call the doc in advance now and tell them you moved. :)

If it doesn't have your address on it, then I would just contact your doc office & notify them & make the changes to your ID, like I stated previously. The only time that there would be a problem is if, say, there was an situation where someone needed to contact your doc office (police, dispensary, etc) to verify that you were, in fact, the patient on the rec. In that case, if the addresses didn't match up, then there might be some question. It would get straightened out, but just avoid the headache all together and call the doc in advance now and tell them you moved. :)

The issue is growing...I need the address on record to match the house Im growing in, just a hint of paranoid I guess!!

The issue is growing...I need the address on record to match the house Im growing in, just a hint of paranoid I guess!!

Yeah, that's still what I was saying. Like if the cops were to show up and wanted to verify you w/your doc office. Or even if you went to a dispensary to donate some of your extra product for cash, they would still need to verify you as a patient. Does that make sense?

Anyway, yeah, it's all paranoia I'm sure. $20 says you have nada to be worried about, but I'd still make sure the addies matched up to be safe b/c, like you, I'm paranoid too. GL :) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom