Advanced LED's

plinky55

Has anyone had success with 3 watt led's before, or leds in general? Any pics or info would be sweet. I just got me two 360w Advanced LED and using a 4x8 tent. Also is it ok to switch the hps out for my new light in the middle of blooming?
:goodluck:

947019888_photobucket_22827_.jpg

Advanced are a new sponsor, takes time for members to buy the products, use them and have something to offer in way of any feedback. Be patient, have you tried searching the forums yet?

plinky55,
I purchased one of their 180w light a few months back and am very happy with it. I will start a grow journal to show how well it is working. I am currently in week 2 of flowering and am impressed with how large the buds are already.

Here is a picture of one plant under the scrog 12 days into 12/12 (quarter used for scale)
DSC_7759.JPG

Here's another one
DSC_7748.JPG

DSC_7756.JPG

DSC_7753.JPG

This is my first grow, and I have been documenting the whole process but have not put up the journal yet.

Overall, I would say that the little 180w is working very well, I plan on buying 2 of the 360s and using the 180 for cloning and vegging.

The guys at Advanced are great, if they don't answer the phone, leave message and they call right back. They did a follow up call after I received the light (3 days after ordering). They knew I was a beginner and wanted to make sure if I had any questions before getting started. Overall an A+ experience with them.

Steve

Nice garden! :) Anyone else running these lights? They look good on paper but not many grows in/around the interwebz :(

An update on the progress of my first grow, using Advanced LED's 180watt extreme flower light on a light mover (only moves 6 inches--my attempt at getting as much light to as many places as possible).

This is a 2x4 foot area with 4 plants under a scrog. Unknown strain (free seeds from Amsterdam Seed Co.).

This is actually my second attempted grow, the first had a catastrophic failure and I lost most of the plants. I was able to get some clones off of the biggest and healthiest looking plant and was able to salvage one sickly looking runt.

Ironically the sickly runt grew into the monster occupying more than half of the scrog, the threes clones are not as vigorous.

Here are some pics on week 4 of flower.

DSC_7875.JPG

DSC_7873.JPG

DSC_7885.JPG

DSC_7883.JPG

You can see how the one girl took over and the three clones (on the right side of the grow) are not as big and only one has "decent" buds.

The big girl has a dozen colas all in the 8-10 inch tall range and getting very sticky, not sure how much bigger they will get but this is only week 4 of flower.

Some of the colas have very bright white clusters of growth at the top, very hairy looking, is that normal? The lights are about 4 inches above the tallest ones (can't raise them any higher). There are dozens of half-dollar sized buds down on the lower branches, so penetration doesn't seem to be an issue.

All-in-all, I am happy with the light from Advanced and plan on buying 2 more as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Steve

WOW! I want these. Bad.

I just looked up the specs on the AN website:

Your new customized light spectrum LED panel works great on its own or with HID lighting!

You'll see how the SG 602 lasts longer, saves electricity, lowers air conditioning costs and makes your plants grow and yield better.

Intensity - While LED technology has been promising, growers have complained of wispy results. The reason for this is insufficient light intensity. Stealth Grow has solved the intensity problem. Our 2 watt chips deliver the intensity your plants crave!

Low Heat Output - Stealth Grow LED's convert electrical current to light energy so efficiently that they generate only a negligible amount of heat. There is hardly any detectable heat signature.

Low Wattage and Amperage Draw - Stealth Grow LED's feature a step-up transformer to reduce the actual power draw to only 356w and 587w. Minimal Wattage Draw allows you to run multiple lights off a single circuit and greatly reduces electricity cost!

Color Spectrum - Stealth Grow LED's four chip color spectrum is patent pending. Stealth Grow LED's minimize unnecessary wavelengths of light and focus on efficiently producing the usable spectrum that plants can absorb!

I have been focused so much on their nutes that I forgot completely about changing up my lights.

This is awesome - and I'm definitely going to have to check these out soon.

Nice job man ill have to get some pictures together and post some of my new 360 watt leds in my 4/8 tent. Just been slackin on picture taking lately.

Back
Top Bottom