Aerogarden

Rubbar

Check it out, I saw this thing on CNN(Or some other news channel, doesn't matter-they're all the same). It's called the Aerogarden And first thing I thought before the started talking about it was "I wanna grow pot in it".

Check it out and tell me if you think it'd be good for growing(an entire pot plant maybe?).

aero-grow_garden.jpg

apparently it's once of those products where you have to buy the additional consumables (like those 1 cup coffee machines). But I'm sure you could rig something up for it work with whatever you want ;)

For kitchen herb garden.. yes..

I'm gonna get me one of those items! :cheesygrinsmiley:

in some jamacan video i had seen some plants sprouting from the ground that apeared to be no bigger thatn 5 or 6 inches and budding.

Has anyone oredered one yet? I am curious about the box that it comes in. Does it have aerogarden written all over it or is it just plain?

aerogarden comes in a discreet, unmarked box... the light hood is removable, so you can use other lights... sure it's not that big, but you don't have to fill all the grow holes... currently trying an aerogarden with 2 females...

it works good for limited space and effort and is around 150 dllls.it will produce around quarter plants in each of its 7 holes in 45-60 days.excellent for cloning and germination.suppose if you moded the light you could increse yield

It seem's a bit small, but for small applications it could be usefull. like cloneing or starting seeds, BTW you can buy them at Target in their as seen on tv area...

BTW you can buy them at Target in their as seen on tv area
Maybe, seen them at JC Penny.
Check their web site for a dealer close to you.
But it is out of date. Call and check if they still carry them.

You need
the Deluxe version to get 24 hr daylight out of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Other wise you are stuck with 17/7 or havin' to run it manually.

And since they don't sell blank Pods,
There is a Starter tray that is available that has 70 sites.
Still ain't ordered mine yet, for 50$US

I know a guy who tried two of these, he got some very small plants to flower in them. So they do work, but i'm sure he will get a very small yields.

If your creative, and have a little more space, you can build a much more efficient system for the same or less money.

I've had one for about 15 months and have had a couple of awesome small bag seed grows with it. Its very limited vertically and I had to do bonzi gardening to fit it in the space! I used fishing weights and string with large hooks to control the height. You really need to be able to move them to a taller space to flower. The plants were super healthy and incredible to watch grow on my bathroom counter. The light settings suck since you can't set it to the optimal flowering light cycle and you have to manually shut it off early to get enough dark time! For my first venture into growing medicine, it's been fun and a learning experience (them things can get big!!) :trance:

:peace: :Rasta:

Latest issue of high times had a short article about that setup, growing lowryder of some kind, looked good to me. Small, but that's what a lot of us are gravitating toward for various reasons.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom