Afghan & Lemon Grow - 1st Grow

re: Afghan & Lemon Grow - 1st Grow

Hey there Gaffle,
Yeah I've been letting it get dry as anything then watering until fairly moist (4 day cycle). I've neuted once to see if it'll aid in recovery. I literally have no idea what's up with her :(. Thanks for the comment.

Keep toking
~J

I haven't seen that before, check https://www.------------.com they have a pretty comprehensive picture list of problems

Ok, www dot grow weed easy dot com

Why it won't show the link I don't know

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wish I could help you more hommes! Does the node growth look cool? Like, is this just the fans? Deficiency, nute burn, root issues (rot), I'm definitely not experienced enough help out a lot. My gut reaction would be to let it dry out real good and then straight water while watching new growth. Afghan and lemon are both sativa(ish)?

420-magazine-mobile1751526679.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25002426.jpg

I believe Afghan is a 75% indica and lemon a 60% sativa. I've attached a couple more photos of Afghan, I have a pretty good camera but the light makes focusing hard. Appreciate your help.

~J

Pstars- I look through the downloadable book they offer and couldn't get a match on anything of the examples they supply.

~J

I'm just going to give her loads of TLC and hope she recovers, I may prune the crispy looking leaves to focus her energy on new leaf growth? I don't know if that's how it works, I don't want to give up on her just yet :).

~J

Genetic disorder happens in 1 in a bunch. I'd bin it and start again and I'm usually pretty optimistic with my grows. THIS IS MY OPINION. I'm not stating this as fact at all.

She won't "recover" from my experience. (I liken to expecting a dwarf to become full height). This being said the new growth does look promising.

Others looks great!

Mj, honestly try whatever you want, it's in its own pot so anything going on in the soil will be limited to this plant. Use it for educational purposes and just see what happens. But it may not produce, but could be an interesting experiment.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Spookies I think you're right, my missus said to me today "it looks like different plants mashed into one" I'll update with a picture later but comparing them with one another is absolutely ridiculous. Lemon is huge is comparison. Lemon is getting big and I may use the space to just grow her if she needs it. Until then I'll keep her going and see what happens, thanks for the comments!

EDIT :
420-magazine-mobile2018914269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1046135443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1756196559.jpg

~J

Spookies I think you're right, my missus said to me today "it looks like different plants mashed into one" I'll update with a picture later but comparing them with one another is absolutely ridiculous. Lemon is huge is comparison. Lemon is getting big and I may use the space to just grow her if she needs it. Until then I'll keep her going and see what happens, thanks for the comments!

~J

A very interesting observation yeah. Like the effects of if it has too many or too few/incomplete or damaged chromosomes. Might be worth growing out to see what happens.

Well well well, I've let the Afghan dry out until she was practically dying then watered a lot and I think she is looking a whole lot healthier overall, I've got a couple of picture but most leaves look healthy, she might actually recover. Lemon is still flying through vegetation, although very new growth looks like what happened with Afghan. Anyway I've heightened the light and ensure good airflow throughout. Lemon still hasn't been topped as I want to let Afghan catch up!
420-magazine-mobile897728118.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683951518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102595506.jpg

~J

Well well well, I've let the Afghan dry out until she was practically dying then watered a lot and I think she is looking a whole lot healthier overall, I've got a couple of picture but most leaves look healthy, she might actually recover. Lemon is still flying through vegetation, although very new growth looks like what happened with Afghan. Anyway I've heightened the light and ensure good airflow throughout. Lemon still hasn't been topped as I want to let Afghan catch up!
420-magazine-mobile897728118.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683951518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102595506.jpg

~J

Right on, that Afghan looks WAY better.

Time for an update. Here are my plants taken right this moment! :) I'm going to switch the light cycle soon, as don't know how high they are going to grow, and limited space hope you guys are well will post an update on a week or so!
420-magazine-mobile160890238.jpg

~J

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom