Afraid to lose crop - pictures

PoisonedApple

ok, i planted a bunch of seeds in april or so, it's about october and it's starting to get chilly, especially at night. i really don't know what i'm doing so i can;t tell if i can take the plants down yet. it's been budding for awhile now, few monthes-the hairs are white and pretty resined but only some of the plants have mostly orange hairs. these pictures aren;t so great due to an outdated digicam. the tallest plant is HUGE and i really have to get it out of my yard before the neighbors notice and well..the DEA. someone please offer me some good advice-can i take them down tomorrow? what happens if they're harvested early? if it's not ready what is the shortest amount of time i have to let it grow?

DCP_1938.jpg

DCP_1948.jpg

DCP_1960.jpg

it's too big to keep much longer..

Re: afraid to lose crop - pictures

WOOOOAHHH thats HUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEE lol

make a room for it? like a tarp or something to keep it warm until its done budding

im about 2 hours north of the city and i have a small plant budding outside also. as long as it dont frezze u should be good. dont pull the buds early they taste difrent. i wouldnt wory about people noticeing it because it to huge it dont look like a pot plant more like a pine tree. lol but damn im sure people would be very interested in how much u get out of that monster.

i'm in a boro of NYC, the weather looks decent for next week, at least. thanks for the advice. my birthday was yesterday and i thought it'd be funny to take this picture for a turning 21 memory. i'm 5'2 and 5'5 in those shoes, you can get an idea of how big it is.

DCP_19682.jpg

Beautiful, both of you. That is one VERY nice plant. And happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good one!

my neighbors have a frosted plastic thing on their porch rail for privacy, they can't see shit for another 2 feet. i mean they know something green is there but not what it is.

and thanks for the birthday wishes.

meet_the_omen said:
you better take it down unless your neighbors are retarded and the police don't know what marijuana is lol.
the post was from last year bro...

Back
Top Bottom