Agent Orange

Ok go to my journal and have a look for it it is a product by the company House and Garden you can buy at hydro stores. I picked my Soil AB up for $30 negotiate price tell them it's your first grow etc. You want Coco AB.
I am if you thought I was being not very nice, but the very 1st thing I learned was absolutely no Miracle Grow. Let me find the link to help you out. I will past it here when I find it. Again not trying to be rude. .

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.

I am if you thought I was being not very nice, but the very 1st thing I learned was absolutely no Miracle Grow. Let me find the link to help you out. I will past it here when I find it. Again not trying to be rude. .

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

This is a great help. It has helped me tons! Good luck. .

New Babies - Growing From Seed

0fc2adefaaf2f91897c4f57f433fbab1.jpg
b748bf484be98595c5f0410e1ed55b61.jpg
03b6a04f042550b388fe915a79653226.jpg
6e3cddf3c8103fcad90ed8400e277f0c.jpg

So half my plant is dead. I can't just leave it alone; what's going on with her?
Did my little cup of nutes over do her, I know I need to ph my water.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Shes really hanging in there! U can pull her through though i believe in you. Just take everybodys advice there all giving very great advice based off all the research ive done. I love how this communty gives advice instead of bash the newb for newbish questions lol. Like other websites there jerks lol

Yeah 26usd, but how does it work?? Compared to my black magic nutes? Was that a waste of my money ?
Can you really ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah 26usd, but how does it work?? Compared to my black magic nutes? Was that a waste of my money ?

AB is a base nutrient professionals use. This means it is used throughout whole grow everyday. You add small amount of A to container then add water then add exact same amount of B to diluted A. No wasn't a waste of money.

I didn't hear you refer to black magic or know what it is. Your compost tea is highly compatible with AB. Just rechecked your journal and I don't think you have mentioned this just miracle grow.

Can you really ?

Can you really? As in negotiate prices? Yes. Please be more specific in regards to what you are talking about. Or were you asking can you really waste money buying a product? I'd say the answer to that is very yes.

Back
Top Bottom