Ahh Buying online freaks me out.

Bud420Man

I checked with NORML, and it says this for Michigan:

Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)

Paraphernalia sale** misdemeanor 90 days $5,000

**Preceded by cease and desist order, and if complied with, it is a complete defense to the charges.

What does the last part mean? I'm living with my sister, and it's going to be sent to her place. I dont want her... or me...to get fined $5,000 or go to jail over a pipe. Is it safe to order from Canada? (at least I think thats where smokesessions is)

If there is any risk at all then I guess i'll go back to smoking out of cancer causing shit. The closest head shop to me is hours away. Hours I dont have time for. That why ordering offline would be nice.

Please help, and although I appreciate every answer I would like an answer that isnt just asuming, and gets my ass thrown in jail.

Really? Well i'm not underage. I'm border line legal my friend haha.

Like I said... I just dont have 5,000 buck-a-roo's sitting in my bank account, and if I did... It'd be going towards a Mitsubishi Eclipse hahaha.

The site does says it's intended for "legal purposes", but i'm still hesitant mainly on my sisters part. She cant afford anything bad like this happening to her, and I care and respect her too much to risk it.

That line refers to the sale of, not the purchase of. That is why headshops prefer you call them waterpipes rather than bongs when there are.. out of place people in the shop.

Also, the very last line states that your state must issue a cease and desist before they make an arrest.

Alright. I'll probably just order it then. Fuck it. I just didnt want to end up like those stories of people whos addresses get tracked through the mail or something. You know?

lol, damn bro, I remember bein afraid to walk into the smoke shop and buy a piece because I thought a cop would be outside to arrest me when I came out...lol

Sorry to hijack, just reminded me of that ;-)

Its even scarier when buying grow equipment. UPS likes to open packages.
They opened my box to look at 3 gallons of nutes on my last pakage, scares the shit out of me.

dude buying online is safe....but it really depends on what your buying and where its being sent from...if your buying a bong "waterpipe" then your good because its meant for legal purposes such as smoking tobacco not marijuana...of course customs is a bitch i know....ive had a package of seeds confiscated last week and all i got was a letter telling me that i was sent an illegal substance..good thing it was only 40 bucks....their not gonna raid your house because they think your growing weed or smoking it just because you wanna buy some smoke accesories....they need more proof of to what you are doing with it then just the sight of a waterpipe being sent to you

Yeah there's absolutely nothing dangerous about buying a piece online. Except it getting broken by the shipping company, that is. For something to be "paraphernalia" it has be clearly used for drugs. Since those sites sell their pieces for tobacco purposes, it's not paraphernalia until it's "dirty" i.e. used... This is why when my buddy and I got stopped at the border and searched, even though they were telling us the whole time that as little as a seed could get us sent to jail, and to fess up to where the drugs were (that we weren't carrying), we got to leave after the search was done STILL in possession of this sick glass seahorse pipe, that I still have to this day.

sorry dont want to hijack... but ive been wanting to order a RooR... mainly because the shops around me dont carry them... so i was gonan have my brother buy me one in germany... or off everybody doesit but dont want to get it jacked in the mail or have it busted... sigh

Its only paraphernalia if weed has been smoked out of it...:/

I went to this headshop in GR yesterday and picked a 1 footer from there.

Guess I dont have to worry about ordering online anymore.

Back
Top Bottom