Ahhhh

RangerDanger

One of the high points of the year, mj cultivation-wise, is the first smell of buds as they're forming on the plant.
I've got 20 plants, and about half of them haven't started making buds yet, some are just barely beginning but there's this one girl that is a few weeks ahead of the others.
2 days ago I put my nose right up to her top and sqeezed a bud but all I got was the regular smell.
But I was out in the garden a few minutes ago, did the same thing and MMMMMMMM.
That smell. That dreamy aroma, like a horny woman.
Which, in effect, she is.
She's horny to get pollinated, soon to be practically dripping with what she needs to get knocked up.
But there's no male pot plants around. She'll die a virgin.

Now that I grow in my backyard 100% legally, I like having strains that are ready at different times. That one I checked out a few minutes ago will be ready in mid-Sept, a full month or more earlier than some of the slow-pokes. In fact, 4 plants haven't even begun the stretch yet. They will any day tho because they're really packing on a lot of secondary growth.
But having say 3 or 4 plants ready per week makes it much easier to deal with manicuring.

Mr R/D.. your garden sounds wonderful! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

RangerDanger said:
2 days ago I put my nose right up to her top and sqeezed a bud but all I got was the regular smell.
But I was out in the garden a few minutes ago, did the same thing and MMMMMMMM.
That smell. That dreamy aroma, like a horny woman.
Which, in effect, she is.
She's horny to get pollinated, soon to be practically dripping with what she needs to get knocked up.
But there's no male pot plants around. She'll die a virgin.

TOO STONED TO THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY!! WOW THAT WAS GREAT(LAME):cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom