Air Comfort: what a great thing

Leeroy48

Hi all,

while I got some down time. I thought to write a review about a product I recently brought. I would say it is a must thing to have.

The product it’s self is a (Air Comfort) it’s a short piece of plastic in which you hang in your grow tent. At what ever height you require.

the Air Comfort connects to your phone. Via the App Store or if your using a android phone it will connect aswell.

what the product does is reads the temperature and humidity at any time you wish to check, not even that it stores 7 days worth of readings. So you can check the temperature and humidity when you was asleep . So if your a tent twitcher this is for YOU

also another note you can set a alert on your phone on the temperature and humidity, so if it goes above in temperature you require, you will get a alert come through to your phone. Thumbs up there.

I’ve included a snap off the screen on my phone. So you can have a look your self.

Attachments

• FE13320D-E89A-4B2E-ADCF-FE7E8EC7D53B.png
    FE13320D-E89A-4B2E-ADCF-FE7E8EC7D53B.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 04A0A720-F719-4AB2-B3C2-52AB6F3B240E.png
    04A0A720-F719-4AB2-B3C2-52AB6F3B240E.png
    447.5 KB · Views: 96
Sounds cool. I read through its specs but still got no explanation of how it sends the data to phone. WiFi, Bluetooth? Cellular data? I have no WiFi or cell service at my grow.

Hi everyone,

thank you for all your great responses.

the device it self connects through Bluetooth no need for WiFi or phone service.

trust me. One of my favourite gadgets I’ve brought.

god bless and be save

Back
Top Bottom