Air cooled lights600 watt

kushcheese9

I am considering buying two of them could someone help me out on some info if they are better than the standad 600 watt hps reflector lights which im currently using in terms of overall yield ;)

thanks

I am considering buying two of them could someone help me out on some info if they are better than the standad 600 watt hps reflector lights which im currently using in terms of overall yield ;)

thanks

Somone must be able to give me some info on the air cooled lights ?

thanks

It's kind of hard to say not knowing the differences in the two...if the only difference is they are air cooled, then yes they will help because you can get them closer to the plant, which makes a big difference, also if you have heat issues it will help with that, which in turn will help in with better buds and a larger yield...heat issues can make buds airy and smaller...hope this helps Peace

You 1000w in bloom room. 600w are great for vegetation rooms. with a good hood you can light up 4x4 feet. All my light are air cooled but I only run air through them (glass on) when room temps goo over 90. Don't forget all the extra noise and work involved in ducting and fans.

Thanks for the replies :) im going down the grow shop tomorow to buy two 4 inch 600 watt air cooled lights a 4 inch rhino filter and a 4 inch fan. I did indeed have a slight heat problem in the flowering period as i had my two 600 watt lights on and the temp would peak to around 34 degrees celsios :( and i know that even large healthy plants have trouble takeing in carbon dioxide in that sort of heat :( even if i did have an incoming fan bringing fresh outside air into my room. I think the money spent on them is going to come back to me in the long run as tricks mentioned about you can put your buds right under the glass :D

thanks all

i forgot to mention thanks to everyone for all the help they have given me on here i followed most of the info that was giving to me and for my first time ever grwoing i ended up with 3 monster plants which yielded me 7.5 ounces of bone dry cheese on each plant !! :D thanks all one again ;)

Back
Top Bottom