Airpots RTA dripper system

plattynum

Hi. I bought the airpots rta system and it seems like I'm the only person In the world that has this system if anybody has seen and used this system please please please get in touch. See i'm growing in coco and i need a few tips on feeding. How long I should leave drippers on for (in seconds) see the system has like a box that you plug the pump off the drippers into. This clever box feeds like so.
It comes on every 15 mins 3 times and pumps water for the seconds I set. Then feeds after every 30 mins 5 times then feeds every hour 7 times and so on until the 18 hour light cycle has finished. Then it resets when it's lights out and starts the whole process again when lights on. Sounds completed I no BUT what I need to no is when the drippers are feeding do I have it so that every time the pump comes on do I have it on long enough so that there is a little run off EVERY TIME. OR should I have it so it just drips a little in each time. Any help is much appreciated so thank in advance. Surely someone somewere has used this bloody system even the guys in the grow shop ain't seen or used it its madness Hi. I bought the airpots rta system and it seems like I'm the only person In the world that has this system if anybody has seen and used this system please please please get in touch. See i'm growing in coco and i need a few tips on feeding. How long I should leave drippers on for (in seconds) see the system has like a box that you plug the pump off the drippers into. This clever box feeds like so.
It comes on every 15 mins 3 times and pumps water for the seconds I set. Then feeds after every 30 mins 5 times then feeds every hour 7 times and so on until the 18 hour light cycle has finished. Then it resets when it's lights out and starts the whole process again when lights on. Sounds completed I no BUT what I need to no is when the drippers are feeding do I have it so that every time the pump comes on do I have it on long enough so that there is a little run off EVERY TIME. OR should I have it so it just drips a little in each time. Any help is much appreciated so thank in advance. Surely someone somewere has used this bloody system even the guys in the grow shop ain't seen or used it its madness hahaha. hahaha. :peace:

Think I have figured it. That's just a few pics. I flipped them today so they should start lookin good soon. Think I gonna get some short stocky girls. The 2 that are bigger were started few weeks before due to a mess up I made lol.

It's coz I'm using my phone don't even no when I have had a message have to keep checking lol. Ok cheers buddy ill have a check now ill figure it eventually haha

20141209_152458.jpg
20141209_152450.jpg
20141204_151522.jpg
20141204_150941.jpg
20141204_151455.jpg
20141204_151505.jpg
I'm hoping that's done it if not then I lost hahaha

just had a good look at it again. so it dose not return the water to the reservoir. a litle run off is fine . BUT! it must be removed after. you dont want your plants sitting in water. but you also dont want to under water them . so far you have it dialed in fine. ( your plants tell me this) i would say get it so there is a small bit of run off. this way you know its getting a good water.as the plants get bigger you will have to increase the time cause bigger plants drink more.funny old system that you got there buddy.but so far it looks like its working just fine.

your system can be . water returns to the reservoir or to a waste .your goes to waste. so , you should not have any problems of plants sitting in water. so all good buddy. a litle run off is just sweet.. so to answer your original question. water as you have been and allow for a bit of run off.happydays.

Nice one pal Yeh I have a hose going through the ceiling In the loft into a cubard in the back room. The idea of the rta stand is that the runoff passes out the bottom and to the brain which when at a certain level a pump turns on and pumps the waste either to the res or in my case to a huge bucket. Even if you haven't got the rta stands for the airpots the good thing about them is that the bottom of the pot has a net that's slightly raised from the bottom so that the bottom roots get air and are never sat in water. Think that as long as the pots are staying g heavy and there ain't just a shit load of run off think it should be cool. Well so far so good anyway. Cheers for your info pal you put my mind at rest

Back
Top Bottom