Alaskan Thunderfuck (S2, Afghan Phenotype)

Kronnoisseur

This does not represent the Alaskan Thunderfuck that well, this is like that slow growing runt also lacking in potency, but is a authentic S2 bagseed I saved from one of my older ATF S1 grows. Currently have the original clone so I will report that when it's done. These are the small buds leftover from my 2 ATF S2's part of my 2010 outdoor grow. One plant was cloned from the other, so it's all the same.

Bud Source: Me
Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
Type(I-S): Mostly Indica
Looks: It's like a dealers mids before they keifed it! Light colored buds with frosty green leaves and wild orange hairs. Has a gold tinge to the color of the buds.
Density: Pretty Dense
Aroma: A subtle tea/piney/grape smell.
Seeded: Barely, spotted one immature seed the whole 20 or so grams harvested.
Flavor: Earthy & Smooth
Dryness: Dry
Cured: Yes
Effect: Not much of an onset unless you havn't smoked awhile, starts creeping in and after 15-30 mins you get a considerable body high.
Lung Expansion: Good
Potency: Mediocre
Buzz Length: Medium lasting 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Tolerance: Mediocre, it takes a few grams to build it.
Grade: B-
Overall: Good smoke that I could live with that works well with pain, insomnia, fatigue, bipolar, arthritis, ADD/ADHD, and anorexia.
Would you smoke it again?: Only for the sake of smoking a different ATF phenotype, and sympathy for not keeping this mother. There is just better stuff than an average S2 ATF with Afghan characteristics...

IMG_13496.JPG

IMG_13543.JPG

IMG_1356_2.jpg

IMG_13586.JPG

IMG_13596.JPG

IMG_13617.JPG

IMG_13646.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

:thanks: Kronnoisseur, I myself had some ATF years ago that was very dank. Has the strain weakened over the years or is it just this pheno you are unimpressed by?
Well, I transplanted true ATF clones now and it sure has not weakened. There in my growroom marching right with the Blue Dream on growth, no slouch by all means. Yield I will let you know, comparing to what I've been working with lately, and as for true ATF smoke, strongest effects I've ever had from bud. A friend of mine grows it in Oregon and that's when I first was able to sample this amazing strain in '07 (thus the S1 and S2 seeds/wouldn't sell clone). I likely wouldn't of had the chance aside when then that was all I would talk about for the best pot and by god hail anybody who can get that stuff! I got the chance to obtain the clone traveling throughout California this year to find a reliable source, thus obtained. :surf:

S1's were pretty potent, step down from the clone but made it up with my growing. They were more of a slow grower, and from what I hear from friends lower yield. These S2's had a wider variance, all very low yield besides the not so potent looking ones, some were not to potent, and some frosty snowflakes (KTF cut). There is always a possibility one of the other strains I grew could of pollinated the S1 ATF's, which could make something special and out of place in the grow out of 50 seeds for the phenotypes. I never had Afghan before, but did have American Dream (Sensi Seeds) which POSSIBLY could be part of the genes for this as that strain has a little Afghanica in it. 75-90% of the plant was 3 bladed leaves. Potency lacked but was only harvested at 8-9 weeks flowering outdoor late September so didn't nug up as much as I wanted and was more leafy with leafs less desirable. Pretty frosty though not all bad. It wanted to stay a squat bushy plant under 3ft, just wouldn't wanna go more, flowered like 3 weeks before everything else which brings to mind Russian Ruderalis from the Alaskan fur trappers getting in the mix for the genes. But just the pheno my friend no worries. :thumb:

zhummingsig.jpg

:thanks::thanks::thanks::woohoo::thanks:"thankyou::thanks:

ATF was always my personal favorite! It was a hard hitting cerebral and body stone that was 420% correct for any occasion and brightened up my life. I am also very impressed by what I hear of the Blue Dream! What a monster, if you could put up any smoke reports of this and the Trainwreck you have shown me pics of in other threads I would be grateful. All would enjoy this valuable information of the great buds you produce, and have access to. I think it safe to say we would all love to live in Cali and be neighbors, swapping strains, staggering harvests, insuring WE ALWAYS would be smoking the BEST!:adore::adore:

:theband::tommy::tommy::theband::theband::tommy:

:adore::adore::headbanger::headbanger::adore::adore:

so, i see this post & didnt think anythang of it. Then my friend comes by, amped up about sum new green he got called Alaskan sumthin. i said "thunderfuck?", hes like "Yeeehh!" lol. So, now i got it & its the shit! the looks of it dont blow u away, other than the nice round nugs it comes in....but the taste & high are the shit. unique taste, almost like a ripe fruit menthol..i dunno hard to descibe.
& Wingman, its funny u mention Blue Dream because thats what i had before this. Really pretty, light & crystaly nugs. good shit..

My other S2 phenotype still outside from KTF is turning purple and also has the albino looking trait going on I'll have to show it pretty interesting... :morenutes:

I'll show ATF in it's true colors in 3 months, it's frosted done right it's one that's particular about the grow environment, I need to experiment more to give you a good answer on what she likes, for one off the top of my head is cooler temps, how much cooler I need to find out/relearn (took a break for a year), there's other factors written down that it likes that I cant think of it's foggy today!

zhummingsig.jpg

Thanks MV hook a brother up with a smoke report my man you got the dank in your tank.

Hey MOMO420 I tell you the pine taste of ATF is something sweet and I would love to see you put up smoke reports on the Blue Dream or other dank nugs.

I just recently smoked some thunderfuck, not sure if it was Alaskan?

But I know it tasted really good and knocked me on my ass. I HAD to take a nap before work or I wouldnt have been functional, ha

I just recently smoked some thunderfuck, not sure if it was Alaskan?

But I know it tasted really good and knocked me on my ass. I HAD to take a nap before work or I wouldnt have been functional, ha

Sounds like thunderfuck, the Greenthumb Matanuska Thunderfuck is too heady not enough body or sleepiness. You're smoking the best my buddy.

zhummingsig.jpg

Sounds like thunderfuck, the Greenthumb Matanuska Thunderfuck is too heady not enough body or sleepiness. You're smoking the best my buddy.

zhummingsig.jpg

Awh ok, well if anyone has trouble sleeping I suggest they try it! haha

Peace and Love friend :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom