All in a muddle

Andy2018

420 Member
Right I have 5 blue cheese autos in week 4 I got nitrogen excess issues with curling leaves but only at the bud site on 2 plants,1 is completely fine and 3 have protactinium and nitrogen deficiency, 2 have both on same plant they all get fed the same as there the same strain and and the same environment so I’m a little confused I’ve done a half feed and on next feeding stick it up another quarter. I’m using the remo nutrients with pro XL soil ant 6.1 ph. Any kind help would be great I only did these for a laugh and there stressing me out more than a full on massive grow thanks.

Ok I had leaf curl in the biginin of flowering on my autos sometimes they are weird n they will snap out of it I thought mine was goin to suffer yield boy I was wrong

2 c4 n a tangy

Thanks jack420 I flushed and did 2 half feeds when I noticed so that probably where the deficiencies then crept in, hopefully with a in the middle feed I can get back on track. Makes me feel a bit better buddy was starting to sweat I little

So even though I’ve had a little leaf curl and stretching do u think it will be ok to start back off with a 1.8 EC lvl with ; micro= 3-0-1
Bloom= 1-4-7
Velokelp = 1-1-1
MagCal= 3-0-0
Candy= 0-0-0
Astroflower= 0-6-14

On autos it is yes done 12/12 alot and never had problems normally get around 34 oz from 8 plants but been watching these autos and they looked great for the time frame so I thought give it a go, it should play out ok in the end probably me been too cautious if that’s a thing lol.

Back
Top Bottom