Amnesia conundrum

A while back I was having a discussion about Amnesia with another member. I had tried two different versions, one was Neville's Haze x Enemy of the State, and the other was the Cinderella 99 x Jack Herer x Skunk version.
I loved the former, but didn't have a good reaction to the latter.
My reading has hit a bit of a dead end trying to find out which seed bank or breeder would be working with the NH X EotS version, or even if anybody is.
To add to the confusion there's a Bubblegum x Super Silver Haze version out there as well.
I'm continuing to look, and have reached out to a couple of seedbanks, but no responses so far.
So I was hoping someone here would have some info. Anyone know who I should be looking for, or where I should be looking?
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

A while back I was having a discussion about Amnesia with another member. I had tried two different versions, one was Neville's Haze x Enemy of the State, and the other was the Cinderella 99 x Jack Herer x Skunk version.
I loved the former, but didn't have a good reaction to the latter.
My reading has hit a bit of a dead end trying to find out which seed bank or breeder would be working with the NH X EotS version, or even if anybody is.
To add to the confusion there's a Bubblegum x Super Silver Haze version out there as well.
I'm continuing to look, and have reached out to a couple of seedbanks, but no responses so far.
So I was hoping someone here would have some info. Anyone know who I should be looking for, or where I should be looking?
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
dont no if this would help hypro seeds created it its regular amnesia by hypro it says on this website anyone who sells hypro amnesia is what your after if u scroll to where it says Amnesia Lineage / Genealogy it says there

dont no if this would help hypro seeds created it its regular amnesia by hypro it says on this website anyone who sells hypro amnesia is what your after if u scroll to where it says Amnesia Lineage / Genealogy it says there

As I understand it when they were looking to make seeds of the original Amnesia they back crossed it with Neville's Haze, making Amnesia Haze. I think that's what this is, looking at the info in the link.
Thanks for the response. I'm probably on a wild goose chase here, but it is kind of fun doing the research. There doesn't seem to be an agreed upon history for pretty much any strain that's been around long enough, and some people seem to have just made stuff up.

someone says this on the website link below

If we speak of Amnesia Hy-Pro, I know from Dutch Breeders, that strain Lineage should be Afghan (mother)vs Neville's Haze (father), if I remember correctly the Afghani is called "Enemy of State" by Hy-Pro.

Back
Top Bottom