Amnesia Haze Week 3 19 days: Started on February 7th, technically 4 weeks

MateoBuds7777

420 Member
Hello All,

My name is Matthew and I am from Vancouver, Canada. I am currently growing an Amnesia Haze plant. I'm around 19 days into the grow. I technically started 4 weeks ago on around February 7th, 2019, but there was no growth from the 7th to the 15th of February, so let's say 19 days 3 weeks. I am wondering if someone can tell me how far behind I am, if it's been growing fairly rapidly for 19 days. was I supposed to be here after 14 days?

I look forward to hearing from some of the experts on this site.

Sincerely,

Matthew

Attachments

• End of Week 4 March 6th, 2019.jpg
    End of Week 4 March 6th, 2019.jpg
    980.1 KB · Views: 131
Welcome to 420,Mateo,glad to have you with us!

Could you possibly get a pic with regular light-I can hardly see the plant in that one.
And a few more particulars will be needed before we can tell much about her,
too many variables involved to just guess...

Check this out:

I used a different template for answers but here it is.

Strain: Amnesia Haze.

Sativa Dominant Hybrid: 70/30 - 80/20 range.

# of Plants: 1

Vegetative Stage, (19 days) but some nights I'm keeping the 300 W LED on for a 24 hr photoperiod. Most nights I shut off the 300 W LED and keep the VIVOSUN fan on because of the noise.

The seedling sprouted on February 7th, but didn't start growing until February 15th. So I would say that it has been in vegetative stage for 3 weeks (19 day).

Indoor. Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest Premium Mix with Fossilized Bat Guano (Ingredients: Natural PH stabilizers, dolomite, oyster shell, peat moss, and Fossilized Bat Guano.

1 Gallon Air pot

1 300 W LED (sometimes produces 400 - 500 watts of light (when using 3 in 1 Soil Tester).

1 VIVOSUN 4 inch incline Duct Booster Fan (points at the Air Pot 24 hours a day even when the 300 W light isn't on).

75-77 degrees Fahrenheit

30% Humidity in Grow Room

PH of Soil 7.9 to 8 (Not sure if I trust the 3 in 1 Soil tester for PH though, the plant is doing really well with the PH Stabilizers in the soil and with the nutrients I'm providing with Dyna Grow.

No pests.

Watering: Misting a little bit every 4 Hours with 1/4 Gallon of water mixed with a very small amount of Dyna Grow, Grow Liquid Plant Food. 7 Nitrogen - 9 Phosphate - 5 Potassium.

I'll include pictures so you have a better understanding of the size of the grow area.

Attachments

• Picture of Grow Tent 300 W LED and VIVOSUN Fan.jpg
    Picture of Grow Tent 300 W LED and VIVOSUN Fan.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 43
  • VIVOSUN 4 Inch Duct Fan.jpg
    VIVOSUN 4 Inch Duct Fan.jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Dyna Grow (Grow) Liquid Plant Food.jpg
    Dyna Grow (Grow) Liquid Plant Food.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Room Humidity Monitor Marijuana Grow .jpg
    Room Humidity Monitor Marijuana Grow .jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Amnesia Haze Plant 19 days old .jpg
    Amnesia Haze Plant 19 days old .jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Amnesia Haze 19 days old #2.jpg
    Amnesia Haze 19 days old #2.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 133
A couple things

Don't add nutes to the ffof soil for at least 4+ weeks, especially as small as yers is, lots of fertilizer in that soil and pot

Get a real pH pen, what u have is pretty much worthless

Have yer light 24" away from the plant

Search for Emily watering thread and read it, how to water is very very important

Good luck

Just made me laugh, because yer plant didn't grow you pulled a week off it's schedule

Well I worked, hrs and hrs of overtime in my life
Shouldn't that count for early retirement

:rofl::laugh::rofl::headbanger::snowboating::nerd-with-glasses::straightface::thumb::tommy::goof:

Thanks for the great advice. I'll keep posting my progress in this thread, hopefully It will work out well.

Attachments

• Amnesia Haze Plant 29 days Week 5 Veg.jpg
    Amnesia Haze Plant 29 days Week 5 Veg.jpg
    604 KB · Views: 121
I am currently growing amnesia haze. Cali og Kush/Amnesia Haze. This was at 4 weeks. For your reference!

This was topped at 4 weeks. Minutes before this picture.

Attachments

• B0D725B3-185B-4786-AA92-3DADD26C2055.jpeg
    B0D725B3-185B-4786-AA92-3DADD26C2055.jpeg
    802.2 KB · Views: 108
Unfortunately my plant died of Nitrogen Toxicity, because I was only misting onto the leaves and the soil was completely dry.

I'll be taking in considering all of the suggestions that I have received on this thread and on the Emilya watering thread.

Thanks.

I'm going to take a bit of a break and then I'll continue to attempt to grow another Amnesia Haze plant.

Unfortunately my plant died of Nitrogen Toxicity, because I was only misting onto the leaves and the soil was completely dry.

I'll be taking in considering all of the suggestions that I have received on this thread and on the Emilya watering thread.

Thanks.

I'm going to take a bit of a break and then I'll continue to attempt to grow another Amnesia Haze plant.

Ouch! So you never watered the soil? But instead sprayed the leaves with nutrients?

Well don’t give up! It’s all a learning process. Just do more research. Watch tons of videos. And try again!

Thanks.

sorry mate but that made me chuckle. Yeah you need to water the pot lol.
We all start somewhere though, you know for next time now.

Back
Top Bottom