Amount of plants in 4x4 tent: 120x120x200

MORE INFO
HOMEbox Ambient Q 120, built 120cm x 120cm x 200cm
Amazingly effective!

The HOMEbox® Ambient Q120 is the favorite piece of the most industrious gardener,
because it can be used for all growth stages of the plant cycle;
Most often, this planting tent is used for flower cultivation with a high-pressure sodium vapor lamp
. Hard to believe, but
up to 36 young plants fit into this extremely effective planting tent!
What can be produced with a 600W HID plant lamp in a HOMEbox® Ambient Q120
is simply unbelievable. Plants can evolve faster
and produce more flowers and fruits, as the plant gets through the PAR +
Lining more usable light is available. The quality and quantity of
the harvest is remarkable because of the lower heat development, and
it does not even occupy 1.44 m2 of floor space!

Size (mounted): 120 x 120 x 200 cm
Acreage: 1.44 m2

- High-tech design and technology from Germany
- Stepless, barrier-free access possible
- Robust, impermeable and dirt-repellent materials for a long service life
- Resistant outer material
- Removable, water-impermeable bottom element
- Second Floor element that is firmly connected to the tent by means of an all-round zip
- Tubes: + 100 mm: 1 x back, 1 left, 1 x right side
+ 160 mm: 1 x rear, 1 x left side
+ 200 mm: 1 x left, 1 x right side
+ 250 mm: 1 x roof
- OmniFlow-Airvent: 2 x Ø 250 mm (right and left)
- MicroMesh- Insect screens with 700 microns mesh
- Optimal reflective PAR + inner coating for faster growth and better yields
- Generous side windows right and left - Individual intervention, and easy care possible
- Super strong frame rods (Ø 22 mm) - Reinforced, precisely crafted plastic connectors
- Total -Blackout Zippers - light-proof zippers without Velcro closure tabs
- After sealing, the unit is completely sealed and opaque
- Maximum load: up to 75 kg

MK I am pretty sure those tents are made in Germany very good quality, I would get the 4x4 if size is not an issue you will only regret later that you didn’t as so many bits of equipment are made to fit in that size, but I always like to be over gunned than under but it’s your call mate ether way there good tents.

MK I am pretty sure those tents are made in Germany very good quality, I would get the 4x4 if size is not an issue you will only regret later that you didn’t as so many bits of equipment are made to fit in that size, but I always like to be over gunned than under but it’s your call mate ether way there good tents.
Yes mate. I am in switzerland that shop near my house sells them. 120cm is good for me but will take alot of space in the spare room. As i always have mum visiting me and she sleeps there. worried ill have to move it if she decides to co
me during the process

Bummer mate you will have to tell mum there’s no thc in the plants then make her some oil to make her sleep and joints better you won’t look back she will probably sleep in the tent lol.

Not that its a big problem. Bu5
Bummer mate you will have to tell mum there’s no thc in the plants then make her some oil to make her sleep and joints better you won’t look back she will probably sleep in the tent lol.
She knows shes ok with it lol. She just cant stanf the noise and heat that comes with it. Ill move it in my room but until then itll be in her room. Maybe through out the whole thing. But just thinking incase. I can just roll through the door if its smaller lol

Back
Top Bottom