Amsterdamaged

amsterdammer

Hi all.

Found this site today and quite amazing that there actually is a website that focusses a lot on medicinal MJ.
Here in Holland the medicinal aproach became a joke and is not really implemented.
Just a few terminally ill patients, HIV Cancer etc. get a licence to BUY marijuana from the goverment, and they pay a high price for their medicine.

In Holland you also have no choice of bud, there is only one type of MJ available to patients and nobody knows if it is Sativa or Indica.

Quite a joke actually.

I am glad to see that some states in the US have actually opened up dispencerys where patients can buy (high quality) bud, or even "legally" grow their own.

Where ( some of ) the States and Canada are slowly improving their laws, we are actually taking great leaps backwards and the end of Cannabis tolerance is in sight.

I will visit this site a lot now i have discovered it.

In Amsterdam i work for the Cannabis College as a volunteer, informing people about the uses of the plant, and we get thousands of visitors looking for a site with more than just growers and i will revere them here.

Peace

Amsterdammer

whats going on man? welcome from the great lakes, USA. :allgood:

Hey whats going on. Welcome from Texas- keep up the good work.Spreading the word about the wonders and benefits of this sweet plant is the only way were gonna get things to change.

Back
Top Bottom