AN grandmaster level schedule basic question

TwitchVee

I was just wondering if halfing the recommended dose on the Advanced Nutrients calculator is advised for photoperiods? I would assume so, i've noticed full strength seems to restrain some strains from reaching potential. I just wasn't sure if it was the case for their calculator as i've never used it. I just added the last few in the grand master schedule to my line-up so i'm wanting to hear from anyone who uses it. Please don't waste my time hating on AN on my thread.

I was just wondering if halfing the recommended dose on the Advanced Nutrients calculator is advised for photoperiods? I would assume so, i've noticed full strength seems to restrain some strains from reaching potential. I just wasn't sure if it was the case for their calculator as i've never used it. I just added the last few in the grand master schedule to my line-up so i'm wanting to hear from anyone who uses it. Please don't waste my time hating on AN on my thread.
I dont use it i use Fox farm but what i do is i use full strength and then the next 2 watering is straight ph’d water in i have found that to work awesome for me. Most nute lines carry about the same minerals and organic matter in there schedules. Its all about which koolaid you drink you gotta just grow with it and find out how your nute line works out for you threw trial and error h

I dont use it i use Fox farm but what i do is i use full strength and then the next 2 watering is straight ph’d water in i have found that to work awesome for me. Most nute lines carry about the same minerals and organic matter in there schedules. Its all about which koolaid you drink you gotta just grow with it and find out how your nute line works out for you threw trial and error h
You don't wanna water one time and feed the next. That's the entire purpose of cutting the dose in half. My question is whether that is needed with this company's schedule. I don't need grow advice. For the last tiem, I just wanna know how to use the schedule properly.

Web capture_10-2-2022_0344_forum.grasscity.com.jpeg

Found what I was looking for from someone who was using it. Here's the answer, if anyone else needs it

You don't wanna water one time and feed the next. That's the entire purpose of cutting the dose in half. My question is whether that is needed with this company's schedule. I don't need grow advice. For the last tiem, I just wanna know how to use the schedule properly.
Why would you not?? if the soil is saturated with alot of compounds during the first feed and then you water with plain ph’d water to dilute it the next time and save yourself on time for getting out bottle’s every time you water then thats a plus. I had more problems during feeding every watering then i did with not suppling them with food every watering and having to waste the time with getting out all the nute’s every time you water.. if you dont need grow advice then you should be a master at your schedule.. how about being nicer and i bet more people would help you instead of trying to act like that.. good luck friend..

Do what the instructions say to do.
I would to, and then just split it in half and rinse down with straight ph’d water on the next watering in then flush on there schedule when it says so... i grow just fine with that method and get huge plants with big ass cola’s.

Why would you not?? if the soil is saturated with alot of compounds during the first feed and then you water with plain ph’d water to dilute it the next time and save yourself on time for getting out bottle’s every time you water then thats a plus. I had more problems during feeding every watering then i did with not suppling them with food every watering and having to waste the time with getting out all the nute’s every time you water.. if you dont need grow advice then you should be a master at your schedule.. how about being nicer and i bet more people would help you instead of trying to act like that.. good luck friend

I would to, and then just split it in half and rinse down with straight ph’d water on the next watering in then flush on there schedule when it says so... i grow just fine with that method and get huge plants with big ass cola’s.
Meaning you water aat 1/4 strength...even though you just stated one-off feeding, and a minute ago you said you were feeding hlf-strength. In other words, you have no idea what you're doing and should not be answering my thread. Big colas don't mean shit

Years ago I ran all the AN additives, before I made a custom schedule with mixed supplier lines. I've never used the AN base nutes, though. And AN only in hydro.

I'd say half str for cuttings only. 3/4th to full for vegging and blooming. Bloom mid to late even overfertilizing with certain ones. Really depends on many factors, but as a general rule of thumb, the longer they've vegged, the closer to 1:1 (their scheduled) you can go.

AN's all three micro benes, Nirvana, Sensizym Big Bud and Factor X were amazing, not to forget Overdrive and Carbo. I've since made the custom mix, but only after learning what works better for me. But AN was in a key role in that tryout.

If you check Remo Nutrients schedule logic and try out your own based on it with AN you won't go wrong.

I already solved this question and posted the answer several posts ago. That's the point. Nobody aactually reads the post
Wow your on a different level bro. Most just read the first thread post and then regardless if you already have your answer or not let em react to your thread. Were all here to spend our time to spread knowledge thats it. You said irrelevant on your last post i thought you were still looking for your answer nobody is gonna read every post in your still gonna have people react to your post regardless

Back
Top Bottom