Android Phone Having Issues Uploading Photos

Thanks truthseekr it worked like a charm. :thanks: Appreciate the quick and accurate answer!

20130213_015129.jpg

My coco hempy critical kush :Namaste:

You are very welcome and I am glad that I could be of service!

May your garden grow big and green!

:Namaste:

Thanks truthseekr it worked like a charm. :thanks: Appreciate the quick and accurate answer!

20130213_015129.jpg

My coco hempy critical kush :Namaste:

I just helped create a tutorial for Android Upload process, thought I should post it here as well!

Hope this helps anyone and everyone in need!

Uploading Photos:
1. In your mobile browser, go to 420magazine.com and select "Gallery"
110.png

2. You will be brought to this screen which is the our Gallery page. Make sure you are signed in to use the upload function.
215.png

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find "Upload Photos" and select it.
38.png

4. You will be taken to our Photo Upload page, just as if you were on a desktop
45.png

5. Scroll down and select "Select Files for Upload"
53.png

6. Every phone is different, so might see a different screen when you go to select your files.
63.png

7. As far as I can tell, they are in order from first to last on from your camera gallery in your phone. I selected the last photo I did.
71.png

8. Once you have selected you photo(s) for uploading, you can confirm every photo has been submitted for a brief period of time, then you select "Upload/Submit"
82.png

9. You will be then taken to the Post Process Photo Upload screen where you can choose to not upload or you confirm to upload all or selected photos!
92.png

10. After uploading you photo, I'm sure your going to want to submit it to a journal or show off in the contests. Go to where you are trying to post the photo and select the text field where you would type in your messages. Off to the left of the bottom of the text field, there is a button there that says "My Photos", select it.
102.png

11. A pop up screen will show up with your photo gallery and you will see the image(s) that you just uploaded. Select the image you wish to post, and select the X on the right hand corner to go back to you post.
113.png

12. Depending on your settings, you will either see the photo coding like in my photo, or you will see the photo you want posted.
123.png

13. Lastly, select "Post Quick Reply" to submit your post and see your photo on the post. Or you can save trouble of editing after submitting and select "Go Advanced" which will show you a preview of what your post will look like, you can make changes from here just that much easier. And being mobile, EASY is something necessary.
132.png

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom