Android Phone Having Issues Uploading Photos

Thanks so much for the info about Dolphin... I'm on a HTC EVO and was having the issues about the mobile gallery page, but Dolphin took care of it... Thanks again!

Glad it helped brotha.

:peacetwo:

Just checking in, is everyone doing ok with their droids at this point still?

Hey astonr/truthseekr im still having the same problem and dolphin didnt work even uninstalled and cleared my phone out and still same thing I was kinda mad and hadnt logged back in until today I cant believe its not fixed yet, I havent even looked at my subscriptions in a few weeks its like im not here anymore no journal no pics I cant even see my own gallery but I wont vent I dont wanna get myself kicked, but ill just do what I have been doing but that makes me feel bad as of my last post in my journal I wont make any more SORRY BPN (COREY) ps when I up for more you will get my email and all my fellow 420ers I guess im out for a while (a tear drops) :peace:.

Two weeks ago, you said you were getting a new phone in 2 weeks, what happened?

Hey astonr/truthseekr im still having the same problem and dolphin didnt work even uninstalled and cleared my phone out and still same thing I was kinda mad and hadnt logged back in until today I cant believe its not fixed yet, I havent even looked at my subscriptions in a few weeks its like im not here anymore no journal no pics I cant even see my own gallery but I wont vent I dont wanna get myself kicked, but ill just do what I have been doing but that makes me feel bad as of my last post in my journal I wont make any more SORRY BPN (COREY) ps when I up for more you will get my email and all my fellow 420ers I guess im out for a while (a tear drops) :peace:.

Two weeks ago, you said you were getting a new phone in 2 weeks, what happened?

Im glad you remembered LIFE happened and all its creulty but hopefully soon so no word on the problem with the gallery? Thanks for being so involved here :adore:

Im glad you remembered LIFE happened and all its creulty but hopefully soon so no word on the problem with the gallery? Thanks for being so involved here :adore:
High Mrgivemethat,

Sorry to hear life is not treating you well. I totally understand where you are coming from on that. I recently lost my Internet and couldn't be with everyone for 2 weeks. Life likes to throw curve balls from time to time, we just have to roll with the punches brotha.

As our brotha 420 has told me once, This to shall pass.

As for your phone issue, I will work on another solution to see what I figure out for you.

Did you do a complete factory reset on your phone? make sure that the phone's software is completely updated. To check this, From the home screen, push the menu key, select "Settings", Scroll down to "About Phone", and select "System Updates". Then do a factory reset, this will ensure that everything but the phones OS is on the phone. Then download Dolphin and follow the steps to install and make sure you are selecting "Desktop" as your User Agent.

Don't give up on me yet brotha.

I am having the same problem as he is but I have an iPhone.. Does it not work on the iPhone?

Hi AdoBlow,

Does what work? The site?

I don't think any mobile browsers are working right now, stock ones anyways. If the Itunes store has Dolphin HD Web Browser, download it and follow the steps that I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Let me know if everything works out for you brotha!

Nice.. It went thru to the screen, but I can't choose photos from my phone..Do I have to use my email URL (if that makes sense)to upload the pic?

Nice.. It went thru to the screen, but I can't choose photos from my phone..Do I have to use my email URL (if that makes sense)to upload the pic?

Hi AdoBlow,

Did you get an option once you selected what file you were going to upload? I got 3 different options, the first being Gallery(Phone), second being Music and last being Recorded Sounds.

:adore: :adore: :adore: :thanks: I love you guys i was depressed i havent updated my journal in months and now i can upload again LOVE U ALL :thanks: :peacetwo:

Hi Mrgivemethat,

I am glad that you are loving our new software.

:Namaste:

Im with you TS on the background and back button issues, well not issues but more of xtras but thank yiu guys for caring enough to fix it I feel like you guys fixed it just for me, as most others have 2 or 3 ways to get on and a better phone than I do so thats a great justice you guys over there have done for me.

We try to make everyone feel special, in one way or another. Just one of the many reasons that we work tirelessly here to make sure that you can continue your knowledge on cannabis and it's benefits!

Thank you for your patience brotha! We are truly grateful!

Can one of you guys tell me how to contribute $ to our favorite site :420: until then ill pay in pure frostiness (dont know if im suppoed to do this but...) my 2 LITER HEMPY PAPAYA (just to say thanks)
IMG_20121024_191426.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Not sure if anyone still checks this, but I'm having issues with the pics I download ending up sideways. I have a galaxy s3. I've even tried rotating them sideways in my gallery on my phone before I download them. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

20130212_0150021.jpg

Hi steeliesteve,

Maybe try holding your phone horizontally instead of vertically, and if you do then try the other way around.

I hope this helps your issue get resolved.

If not, please feel free to report back here and we'll see what we can do.

Not sure if anyone still checks this, but I'm having issues with the pics I download ending up sideways. I have a galaxy s3. I've even tried rotating them sideways in my gallery on my phone before I download them. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

20130212_0150021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom