Another Grow Thread (Organics, Conventional and OC+)

and on that note, this is for the OG food web growers.

collecting beneficial microorganisms: Beneficial Indigenous Organisms (BIM) - Effective Microorganisms (EM) - tribe.net

this name should be recognizable.

Brewing Compost Tea
Tap your compost pile to make a potion that both fertilizes and prevents disease
by Elaine Ingham

nice step by step with photos

I should add these links:

Soil Biology Primer - from the USDA

and a .pdf of most of the above (for some reason it ends after the nametode section) groproorganics.com

This is the group of nine that was transplanted and just started blooming yesterday:

1123001801.jpg

They're around a 600w HPS.

Wow do they look good. Common denominator with OC+ grows, they're kinda boring if you're looking for problems except bugs... just beautiful healthy plants.

Not that someone with your knowledge and attention to detail wouldn't have beautiful plants Z, but rather a general observation. :peace:

nah i make a lot of mistakes all the time. currently it's having trouble doing as well with the 1k as with the 600w bulbs. I think the current bloomers were too close to the bulb for too long. I was playing around with the environment and the fertilizer (Peters hydro) thinking those were the problems, but it finally dawned on me (way too late, shitty harvest) that the plants were probably too close to the bulb and also too close to each other. and I still can't clone for shit.

I moved an OG/OC Blue Haze from the veg to the 1k bloom circle.

I had to killed on hermaphrodite KC 33 from the OG/OC 600w bloom group - there are now eight left.

Here are two the KC 33 from that group:

1203001757.jpg

1203001805.jpg

These have been watered mostly with AACT, but also plain water.

Hi Grower Z

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom