Any advice?

Not sure what’s going on, they haven’t been over watered, ph is bang on. Feeding a low EC of around 0.9 with calmag and canna a&b. These just seem so bloody fussy! Any ideas?

499112BD-DE72-42F1-9DA9-7D1F382AC645.jpeg

4B5BEF69-9A4A-4B95-9C61-A8A39FC3032B.jpeg

Hey Rocket - If you are growing in coco then you know hydro rules apply - right? Coco is not soil, it’s totally inert - there are zero nute in coco for your plant, you’ve got to bottle feed everything the plant needs. Ok so no plain water ever, don’t allow the medium to dry out it turns hydrophobic - feed quarter strength nutes every day, as the plant gets bigger feed 2X per day and in flower feed 3X per day. Ph 5.8 to 6.2 and again - do not let the coco dry out. Add cal-mag first stir it very well, wait 15 minutes add your nutes then adjust ph

I’m going to shout for @NuttyProfessor or anyone else who happens along to stop by and correct any bad info I’ve given here.

It looks hungry. I haven't used canna but im wondering if it's calcium overload. I thought I read canna nutes has lots of calcium but may lack in magnesium. You're growing under hps not led, right? I did a few grows under both types of lights in coco and never needed calcium but did occasionally need a small dose of magnesium. Don't do a bunch of changes at the same time or you'll never know what fixed it. Maybe someone can chime in on what I'm thinking, Thx.

I forgot to include I use powdered GH bloom nutes.

Thanks shaggn, sorry for late reply haven’t been able to get onto the site. Something to do with the websites ssl certificate.

yeah growing under hps.
I’ve increased the EC to get some food into them, I’ll keep an eye on them and if no improvement In a few days I will feed some magnesium.

Back
Top Bottom