Any Arizer Vapourizer users? Comments?

PaleSun

Hello and thanks for looking at this thread

I'm thinking about getting one of the Arizer vapourizers. The Extreme Q looks pretty nice. There's a lot of reasons I'd like to try it. I've heard you can avoid inhaling the unnecessary tars from incomplete combustion, but also the flavour is supposed to be more impressive.

Can some of the vape users give me some advice. Thumbs up/down on the Arizer Extreme Q. Are those glass parts tempered or really fragile. I kind of like the idea of using it like a Hukkah, but what are your thoughts about the balloon?

I'll still like stuffing a nice big RAW cone sometimes, but looking forward to your comments
cheers
d

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...last year I made some pretty nice hash. Can that go in a vapourizer?

Hello and thanks for looking at this thread

I'm thinking about getting one of the Arizer vapourizers. The Extreme Q looks pretty nice. There's a lot of reasons I'd like to try it. I've heard you can avoid inhaling the unnecessary tars from incomplete combustion, but also the flavour is supposed to be more impressive.

Can some of the vape users give me some advice. Thumbs up/down on the Arizer Extreme Q. Are those glass parts tempered or really fragile. I kind of like the idea of using it like a Hukkah, but what are your thoughts about the balloon?

I'll still like stuffing a nice big RAW cone sometimes, but looking forward to your comments
cheers
d

Got one and love it. Prior vape experiences were portables (G Pen and DaVinci) and they were ok but I like the desktop much better. The quality of vapor (flavor and density) is better. I know when I read reviews people complained the glass parts were fragile but it hasn't been my experience. I mean, they are glass, but with a little care, I haven't broken any. Personally I like the bag over the whip. I'm a regular cigarette smoker and like a big, dense, full lung full of what I'm inhaling. The bag gives me that. You can see vapor easily on exhale. The whip just isn't as dense.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...last year I made some pretty nice hash. Can that go in a vapourizer?

I've only had scissor/finger hash from trimming. I'll put a thin layer of ground herb down over the screen then put my little ball of scissor hash on top of that. Maybe others can give more insight.

I've been using the Arizer ArGo since around November. I have had no cause to complain, especially since it is "stealthy" enough that I can even fire it up while walking through downtown and everyone would likely think it is just another vape.

And now, if I can discipline myself to use it almost exclusively instead of being lazy and using a pipe, it is going to let me get stoned more efficiently, since one load can last over 24 hours depending on how heavy a user you are. It was $200 well spent, since I know it has saved me at least one $100 weed run already.

I have been using an extreme q for a couple years now. Pretty sweet.
Get a kit from Ddave for it.... Makes it soo much better...bags rock...coffee and bags.... Careful, can wreck ya day.. Lol.

I love Jays but vape is flavour country....:volcano-smiley:

I just have the Solo and the Air not the Extreme. On the portables the glass makes the taste much better than other vapes I have, so the fragility is well worth it. There are tons of replacement glass parts on ebay for them all.

:passitleft:

Well what can I say...I'm sold. I just ordered the Extreme Q. And Lowrider72, I'll be looking in my local shops for the Ddave replacement bowls.

I'll try both ways, balloon and hukkah style. The YouTube videos make it sound like the 14mm Ddave bowl is the better one to have. And the tongs lol :hookah:

Cool Palesun,
dDave has his own website or you can contact him at f..kcombustion site.
He is a legend.
Buy the complete kit, spares are heaps and he is great if ya have any probs or need help.
The standard extreme Q is great but the kit lifts it to a new level of flavour and lower temp vaping.

Hit mine twice this morning of G13... 4 bags...4 hours.....toasted..lol

Enjoy.

Sorry I do that too often (hit the post reply mistakenly). My wife uses the Storz & Bickel microdosing capsules in conjunction with the Q. I will post some photos tomorrow showing how we set it up.

ARIZER Q - MICRODOSING
Here are the photos showing the microdosing capsule for the Arizer Q. The cool thing about these is that you can make up a bunch ahead of time. Removal of the screen allows for better air flow.
CC20306B-88FA-489C-9BBA-E865B32BB58C.jpeg
F6449F4E-6302-4FD9-BE55-5CF89BD2FD48.jpeg
D3F55758-6069-431F-AA63-471F035063BF.jpeg
FFF3C7F5-B00A-454E-A2E9-FD2322730CA1.jpeg

Only 1 vape for me and thats the volcano storkz &bickel..... and have bought all kinds of vape, portable and tabletops
:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom