Any clue on what this might be?

I would flush first though give it about 2 or 3 gallons of plain water let it dry out then do a light feeding. You do have nitrogen toxicity.

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Oh ok well I'm about to get some soil tomorrow and a pot so I can flush it I thought toxicity caused leaves to turn dark and curl . Should I get fox farm ocean forest or something else you might recommend I can't find those fancy soils around me though. How big of a pot should I get its in like week 8 of flowering but she was streched some and maybe vegged longer than needed.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh damn she's about finished if she's in week 8 already from flip. I have used ffof it works ok its kinda hot though has a lot of shit in it so your plants don't need a lot of nutrients. If she's that far along trying to change soils and stuff this far won't do much. I'm sorry to say that this round for you is kinda done. But hey its all good just take it as a learning experience and next time should be better for you. Are planing on doing another run after this? If so yeah try ffof out my first successful grow I used that and it worked pretty good. I use coco now and I love it its super airated and you don't need to worry about over watering. You do however need to feed it nutrients every watering and you'll need calmag its a must with coco but with my experience with coco its easier than soil. You can over water soil very easily and you can over feed very easily too.

Oh damn she's about finished if she's in week 8 already from flip. I have used ffof it works ok its kinda hot though has a lot of shit in it so your plants don't need a lot of nutrients. If she's that far along trying to change soils and stuff this far won't do much. I'm sorry to say that this round for you is kinda done. But hey its all good just take it as a learning experience and next time should be better for you. Are planing on doing another run after this? If so yeah try ffof out my first successful grow I used that and it worked pretty good. I use coco now and I love it its super airated and you don't need to worry about over watering. You do however need to feed it nutrients every watering and you'll need calmag its a must with coco but with my experience with coco its easier than soil. You can over water soil very easily and you can over feed very easily too.

Nah she still got a ways to go my other plant t vegged from like July to October before it started budding and they where both switched over in late october. But totally diff plants. Happy frog it is then and I'll find some calmag.

Idk light leak is apparent but not that bad but it kinda is. Idk
Hm a plant should only take 8 to10 weeks to flower I have never heard much of one taking longer than that indoors. outdoors they take a little longer because your dealing with nature.

Back
Top Bottom