Any clue on what this might be?

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile1612639342.jpg
kinda a shitshoot cause I'm not measuring pH but what might this b

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think people will need more information. Maybe a better picture. I am not seeing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think people will need more information. Maybe a better picture. I am not seeing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile118164540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile138261765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475014461.jpg
she is older plant under 400w hps some leaves with browning around the veins are curling upwards and downwards like heat stress but some of buds leaves are higher up next to the light and it's hot af there and they aren't doing this.

the dark green and the clawing of the leaves looks like nitrogen toxicity.
Damn cause im only using ff big bloom which has low npk but the soil shouldn't have much n in it either it happy frog organic potting soil à

Damn cause im only using ff big bloom which has low npk but the soil shouldn't have much n in it either it happy frog organic potting soil à

Not saying for sure that is what it is, i know nothing about organic soils or soil grows but dark green leaves, plasticy look and clawing says nitrogen toxicity to me. I am no pro at deficiencies though.. maybe someone else will chime in.

Not saying for sure that is what it is, i know nothing about organic soils or soil grows but dark green leaves, plasticy look and clawing says nitrogen toxicity to me. I am no pro at deficiencies though.. maybe someone else will chime in.
I'll easy off with plain water for a week maybe there will be a change

When I seen pic I thought nitrogen toxicity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is a bit too much nitrogen in there nothing to really worry about also the yellowing might be ph. Don't freak out to bad just give it a good flush is all and keep rolling

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
She straightened out mostly by her lonesome but this
420-magazine-mobile539072665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1049675566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575951009.jpg
is my issue the leaves are getting more yellow/pale I assume nitrogen deficiency but adding
420-magazine-mobile1165521151.jpg
around half strength but I can't really tell a difference, not that it's high in nitrogen tho soil run of it around 6-7 ph but a soil gauge I have says closer to 8 but idk if that could be right. It's in happy frog organic soil. 400w hps as well , and her nugs are harder than rocks
420-magazine-mobile542809614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile936824467.jpg

Also how big is the pot she is in she could also be rootbound

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
About a 2 gallon pot maybe a little bit smaller, if I push on the top of the soil it's like a sponge and I can't get my finger through the dirt without decent pressure and tearing roots and also she has been purpling her stem and leave stems since she went into flower. but she always has shown purple stems or leaves, maybe genetics?

Back
Top Bottom