Any other Aussies here?

Well I'm more north than the Far north these days. Up in the Northern Hemisphere ;) hehe. Live in Seattle Washington these days! What I would do for a jump and a dip at Mossman Gorge or Crystal Cascades. I'd do some questionable things to go for a fish on the reef too! It's hard to appreciate paradise when you're born and raised in it!

your still team auatralia growlow no matter where u are brother

Even after being over here for more than 10 years I still haven't lost the accent. My family wouldn't let me live it down if I did. I swear they call weekly just to make sure I haven't haha.

Some people can't be helped Photos my man... Thanks heaps for the welcome guys, I haven't got anything in the go right now, currently upgrading/changing my set up. Looking forward to sharing some soon! Here's some pics of the girl I recently finished up...
420-magazine-mobile329608379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716504035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1639387468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's a nice grow austin

Thanks heaps Rodgers, I'm looking forward to sharing my next journey. We can only get better!
Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Aussie aussie aussie :thumb: hey guys I'm just replying hear as I've just signed up good to see the Australian's representing on hear and internationally I hope to have some good conversations with ya's I'm only new to growing and just setting up so cant share any mad pics yet with you's but will when I get them.
Anyway so was just saying hi as of the thread's original question so have a good one n take it easy drew
Btw loved the pic of the bud mate tops bet you would of been proud to kick back n enjoy the fruits of your labours :thumb:

Hiya SuperSkunk, or would you prefer Dre? Yeah bloke, plenty of keen Aussies here, all good fellas and all keen to help a fellow grower out. So don't hold back any questions or queries you might have. Looking forward to sharing you journey

Back
Top Bottom