Any other Aussies here?

Tap roots in the buds still,must be super moist

Haha thats shat i thought, like how the hell it didnt get mould i dont know but it was after we had a week or so of misty, dark and cool temp days. So something about that lot of bagseed must like the cold for its seeds to sprout.
It might have just been warmer inside at night when she brought em in i have no idea lol

Boo!

Finally a forum site that actually has Aussies!
.QUEENSLANDER.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

f yeah ,welcome to team australia !, stop by my journal and post a link to your thread so all the other aussies can see it mate, so happy to have another aussie in here

777 you got a journal going yet? Pop some photos on my thread if not, I'm expecting to see some growth..

Some people can't be helped Photos my man... Thanks heaps for the welcome guys, I haven't got anything in the go right now, currently upgrading/changing my set up. Looking forward to sharing some soon! Here's some pics of the girl I recently finished up...
420-magazine-mobile329608379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716504035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1639387468.jpg

Cheers buddy .
Nothing like what you have going on, full points for your set up mate. One day I'll have the room... Maybe when kids start moving out, hahaha

Some people can't be helped Photos my man... Thanks heaps for the welcome guys, I haven't got anything in the go right now, currently upgrading/changing my set up. Looking forward to sharing some soon! Here's some pics of the girl I recently finished up...

Welcome Austin :thumb:
That's one hell of a well to introduce your growing to the forum haha awesome work :)

Like your setup buddy. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom