Any other Aussies here?

What's the strongest strain anyone has smoked here. Like completely knocked you out after 1 cone

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Double Barrel OG! Like a shot to the head. Felt like I was wearing a helmet. Super strong stuff. Strain only cut. VERY hard to come by. My first time growing it I had test results of 31.28% THC. A close second was a pheno I found in a ten pack of TGA MIckey Kush seeds. potent sativa dominant without any jitters. Just cool calm collected but high out of your fkn mind!

Hi guy's sry took a bit to reply I'm mainly a night person as that's when me room turns on lol I tried to set me time right but it said I posted that last post 10:30 something am n it was like 4:45am lol but so thank you all austin, growlow, rodgers, photo's & 777hrd for the warm welcome to the forum yep it will be good to talk to sum fellow green thumbs I'm a complete novice but know sum basics like my ph, feed rates some very basic cloning knowlage I've just finished cloning 10 small block ones for about 6 to survive not bad I thought for first time ever :thumb: . I'm on the original super skunk strain so it should be good.
I found this site see as I have one three mth old that I used to take clones of to make up my five pot setup but I have snapped three of the main branches at the knuckles like spilt em? From being to aggressive tying down ! :sorry: :'( my baby lol so I Google'd a fix n it brought me hear there was a duct tape post about it helping to heal the wound ? So I've tried that for now n wait to see.
Anyway I just thought I'd give you's a bit of a idea where I'm at so it should be an interesting journey lol and yes I will start a journal as soon as I work out how kk and again thnx for the warm welcome (And may all ur buds be large and bountiful ppl).
Ps I will normally reply pretty quick just might be a bit busy sum times not trying to be a snoob lmfao
P.p.s lolz see look at the time it says I posted this 5:30am ha it's 11:37pm

20160801_001157.jpg

20160801_000559.jpg
20160801_000639.jpg
20160801_000654.jpg
20160801_001331.jpg

This is my setup guy's it's prob not the best I'm still getting it set right but it's working for now.
Big one in middle started of on 2x 400wat m/h globes like what you see hanging in bunnings and is like three mths old an prob 1.2mtr tall. I have just put the four 600 (hps) over it all last week n just put in three new clones so hears hoping lol I know you guy's have prob seen a lot better but just thought I'd share it with you so you get a good idea on how im running.
P.s pls if you see something looks wrong there pls don't hesitate to let me know as I'm not sure on exactly what to do I'm just going of what I've read thnx.

Thnx guys :thumb: I've really tried to research most of everything before I started so I'm thinking I went a good choice on like lighting combo, pots, ect.
So can anyone tell me thou about my issue with the broken branches if it will heal ok I propped up and like I said put duct tape on the break will that be ok or is there anything else I should do any advice would be greatly appreciated thnx

And sry about the quality of those first pics if the lights are on it plays hell with my phone cam but in me journal n from now on I worked out if I take pics with lights of just norm one on it comes out clear lol sry my bad I'm not to tech savy either lol.
P.s Cool 777hrd thnx so should just leave to heal pretty much n try tie dwn again in few weeks if it's looking ok or leave them now for good?

Just let them heal . If you take a pic with your phone through sunglasses takes the hps lines out of your photo

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom