• He'll yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dankgrower19

420 Member
Hello, this here is my baby girl. We're going to be 3 weeks into flower this week and I've never done this before. Please compliment or berate me, lol, I'm open to criticism and pointers. Thank you.

Just looking for some advice. Haven't had any major issues yet. I think the strain is Purple Platinum.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1719075834.jpg
    Snapchat-1719075834.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 74
:welcome: agreed on the lighting making it difficult for feedback. Normal lighting helps others see deficiencies by looking at the color of the leaves or any spots or burn marks. That being said, from what I can see she looks happy. I might bend those tall tops down so you can get the light closer to the other bud sites but that's my style.

I think in this scenario people call it super cropping but I am no pro and just go with the flow. If she's flexible, I tie her down.

Anyways great job getting this far. Keep it up!

Shes not super flexible. I actually split it a little trying to tie her down in some spots.

In that case I'd let her do her thing. Some respond to it better than others. I have a few going now that I could practically tie in knots. One or two were a bit more stiff and would split. They grow back fairly quick.

Back
Top Bottom