Any recommended ferts?

old_smokey9483

I need to get some fert. to make my plants grow faster and bigger and speed up the veg. process. Any recommended brands?

FOX FARMS!!!
Check out the GROW BIG for veg, and TIGER BLOOM for flowering. I'm doing the organic thing but I had great results for my 1st crop. The 2nd is coming in soon and now that the lighting and watering are just right it looks like I'll do even better. I also use bat guano for the flowering. daily watering is with an organic compost tea - which is extremely easy to set up.

Root development is important so I'd look into some SUPERTHRIVE. The only other thing I use is Spray-n-Grow, which is applied 2x/wk.

good luck!!!
VDC

:peace:

voodoochild said:
FOX FARMS!!!
Check out the GROW BIG for veg, and TIGER BLOOM for flowering. I'm doing the organic thing but I had great results for my 1st crop. The 2nd is coming in soon and now that the lighting and watering are just right it looks like I'll do even better. I also use bat guano for the flowering. daily watering is with an organic compost tea - which is extremely easy to set up.

Root development is important so I'd look into some SUPERTHRIVE. The only other thing I use is Spray-n-Grow, which is applied 2x/wk.

good luck!!!
VDC

:peace:

I use Fox Farms and I personally think it's great stuff, awesome results especially when you use the Big Bloom during flowering it's 100% organic, smells kinda like ammonia but it works wonders. Big Fat Buds,of course depending on the strain.I never have used superthrive, the ad they market looks convincing but who knows.GL and :peace:

https://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com

SaltyJustice said:
Im willing to give Fox Farms a try but the closest shop is over 100 miles away. Is there any place to order online?

Where there's a will there's a way! :allgood:

I am using Fox Farms Grow Big for veg right now. And when its time for Bud i got the Tiger Bloom. And im using Fox farms Ocean Forest organic potting soil and mixed it with coco coir and vermiculite. That coco coir is some pretty nice stuff,

If you can go organic then great. For beginners I show this....

So yeah get general hydroponic flora series nutes. Also can be used with soil. They are real easy to use. You have to mix them yourself. So read the instructions. It should be 3 bottles it will say Grow, Micro, and Bloom. Also if you dont allready have one get a PH kit. It has ph buffers and tests. If you want you can get superthrive, and some bloom enhancers. If you aren't sure then ask a person who works there. They are usually very helpful. If you live near Mountain View I recomend Pure Foods Hydro. Really helpfull. What ever you do, don't mention what you grow.

wow guys I can't believe this is the #1 thread in the veg room.

Back
Top Bottom