Any tips what do next here would be greatly appreciated

Gearc10

So I have a 4f x 4f tent with 4 x 10 gallon, multiple tops and LST. Mars TS300 pulling around 420 Watt from the wall. The one on the back right looks a bit leafy - Should I flip, train, add scrog net? Any tips?

Also have a 2f x 2f tent with 3 x 5 gallon flowering for 2 weeks. I topped and bent x 2 and topped/LST x 1. Mars TS 600 + COKOLIILA 600, combined pulling about 200-220 Watt. Should I add net or any tips?

Growing in Coco, using canna neuts but getting a bit lazy recently so any advise or observations are appreciate

Cheers

IMG_9365.JPG

IMG_9363.JPG

IMG_9362.JPG

IMG_9360.JPG

IMG_9361.JPG

So I have a 4f x 4f tent with 4 x 10 gallon, multiple tops and LST. Mars TS300 pulling around 420 Watt from the wall. The one on the back right looks a bit leafy - Should I flip, train, add scrog net? Any tips?

Also have a 2f x 2f tent with 3 x 5 gallon flowering for 2 weeks. I topped and bent x 2 and topped/LST x 1. Mars TS 600 + COKOLIILA 600, combined pulling about 200-220 Watt. Should I add net or any tips?

Growing in Coco, using canna neuts but getting a bit lazy recently so any advise or observations are appreciate

Cheers

IMG_9365.JPG

IMG_9363.JPG

IMG_9362.JPG

IMG_9360.JPG

IMG_9361.JPG
Girls look great.
Just curious, are you feeding every day at 5.8 ph. :Namaste:
You could flip now, they are trained well and big enough.
I might wait a bit let them fill before flipping though.
How tall is that tent?
For the other tent a scrog will max your yield for you.
Just a bit of a pain to work around.
Stay safe.
Bill

Girls look great.
Just curious, are you feeding every day at 5.8 ph. :Namaste:
You could flip now, they are trained well and big enough.
I might wait a bit let them fill before flipping though.
How tall is that tent?
For the other tent a scrog will max your yield for you.
Just a bit of a pain to work around.
Stay safe.
Bill
Roughly every 4 days at 5.8-6. 4 x 4 tent with the 4 x 10 gallons is 6 foot high. The small tent is 5 foot I think.

Both tents side by side in a small room so I can only access both through the main entrance.

Re scrog advise. Just to be sure as they are flowing already. Is it ok to throw it on now?

Cheers

Roughly every 4 days at 5.8-6. 4 x 4 tent with the 4 x 10 gallons is 6 foot high. The small tent is 5 foot I think.

Both tents side by side in a small room so I can only access both through the main entrance.

Re scrog advise. Just to be sure as they are flowing already. Is it ok to throw it on now?

Cheers
How long have they been in flower?
If not long you can still spread them out in scrog.
If the tent is only 5' I'd flip asap.
Coco is hydroponic my friend.
Ph must be set at 5.8 every time.
And more work for you they must be fed nutrients every day with calmag in the mix added first. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill

How long have they been in flower?
If not long you can still spread them out in scrog.
If the tent is only 5' I'd flip asap.
Coco is hydroponic my friend.
Ph must be set at 5.8 every time.
And more work for you they must be fed nutrients every day with calmag in the mix added first. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill
The small tent with the 3 plants is in flower 2 weeks. The tent is around 5 foot so ya I prob need to scrog net that asap before the stretch is too high.

It's canna coco mate. You sure that's Hydro? Thought it was a happy medium but I'm no expert. Re feeding every day - Am I supposed to have run off every day? If I do its impossible as the plants get too wet. If not, ya thats possible and maybe give it run off every third feed which I just water?

Cheers re dialling in on 5.8. Again I'm lazy but will dial in now. Need my medication to be on point.

Scrog installed on the big tent and gonna flip those beasts next week. Need to buy a 2 x 2 net for flowering tent. Any tips and observations welcome....

IMG_9398.JPG

IMG_9396.JPG

IMG_9397.JPG

IMG_9399.JPG

The small tent with the 3 plants is in flower 2 weeks. The tent is around 5 foot so ya I prob need to scrog net that asap before the stretch is too high.

It's canna coco mate. You sure that's Hydro? Thought it was a happy medium but I'm no expert. Re feeding every day - Am I supposed to have run off every day? If I do its impossible as the plants get too wet. If not, ya thats possible and maybe give it run off every third feed which I just water?

Cheers re dialling in on 5.8. Again I'm lazy but will dial in now. Need my medication to be on point.
Coco is definitely hydroponic, so 58. Every time. With calmag added first.
Coco grows work best when fed with nutrients every day to run off.
No plain water ever.
Try your best to meet these parameters.
I understand life keeps everyone busy and things get overlooked because of time.
Your ladies though beautiful are hungry.
If you don't get them on track now flowering will be diminished in quantity and volume. :Namaste:
Just trying to help not give you a hard time my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Coco is definitely hydroponic, so 58. Every time. With calmag added first.
Coco grows work best when fed with nutrients every day to run off.
No plain water ever.
Try your best to meet these parameters.
I understand life keeps everyone busy and things get overlooked because of time.
Your ladies though beautiful are hungry.
If you don't get them on track now flowering will be diminished in quantity and volume. :Namaste:
Just trying to help not give you a hard time my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill
Cheers no offence taken, I'm still a new enough grower. I just researched what you said and you're bang on.

My issue is. I grow in a log cabin in my garden and it gets cold out there and the last time I got root rot. Saying that, it was freezing down there at the time. Gonna insulate the gaf and if I have to, put a heater in there during dark hours.

Problem I now have is there's 4 x 10 gallon and 3 x 5 gallon to be fed daily....the cost of that.

Going feeding them right now though.

Cheers

Update 25th of October.

4x4 tent with 4 x 10 gallon flipped last night. Small bit of training this week and feeding almost every day now (shout out to @Bill284) with no water intervals. Looking stronger and healthier already so flipped last night.

2x2 with 3 x 5 gallon now 21 days in flower and now being fed almost daily. I know shouldn't, but trained a little this week during flower to keep air flowing at the bottom. Flipped these a few weeks earlier and not properly trained as I didn't have anything to smoke so needed to rush something into flower. Purchased 2 x 2 trellis net to apply if needed too.

Both grows seem to back on track on now track now and updated pics below.

IMG_9446.JPG

IMG_9447.JPG

IMG_9448.JPG

IMG_9449.JPG

Update 25th of October.

4x4 tent with 4 x 10 gallon flipped last night. Small bit of training this week and feeding almost every day now (shout out to @Bill284) with no water intervals. Looking stronger and healthier already so flipped last night.

2x2 with 3 x 5 gallon now 21 days in flower and now being fed almost daily. I know shouldn't, but trained a little this week during flower to keep air flowing at the bottom. Flipped these a few weeks earlier and not properly trained as I didn't have anything to smoke so needed to rush something into flower. Purchased 2 x 2 trellis net to apply if needed too.

Both grows seem to back on track on now track now and updated pics below.

IMG_9446.JPG

IMG_9447.JPG

IMG_9448.JPG

IMG_9449.JPG
Looks good Amigo.
Quick question.
What are your pots sitting on?
You mentioned log cabin.
If they are sitting on the floor the root zone gets cold.
Cold roots don't like to eat as much.
If you put something under the pots to get them off the cold floor it would help.
Keep up the good work.
Stay safe.
Bill

Looks good Amigo.
Quick question.
What are your pots sitting on?
You mentioned log cabin.
If they are sitting on the floor the root zone gets cold.
Cold roots don't like to eat as much.
If you put something under the pots to get them off the cold floor it would help.
Keep up the good work.
Stay safe.
Bill
Yep cabin, carpet, tent and tray so should be good. Started feeding as much as possible now too and added a heater down there for dark hours. No more watering every third feed and overall the plants have come on a lot. Much healthier and greener.

Small tent
3 plants x 5 weeks into flower. No more training.

Big tent
4 plants x 2 weeks into flowering. Think I will lollipop the bottom next week and then let it go?

Cheers

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

UPDATE 6TH DECEMBER

Small tent 2x2 (containing 3 x 5 gallon plants) starting 10th week harvest tomorrow and I started the flush last night but still unsure of the exact time to harvest for maximum potency. If anyone can advise when the best time is be that would great? @Bill284 any thoughts? Reading all different opinions but was of the belief that 70% amber was the figure. Some are saying they are well past their peak then. Pics with trichomes attached.

Big tent 4x2 starting 7th week.
  • 1 x Sour Diesel and she's a monster front left. Some deficiencies showing on edges of leaves.
  • 1 x Sunset Sherbet and something happened it, I just don't know. The buds look red, and the plant is much weaker than the others.
  • 2 x Wedding cake and they are beautiful.

Few things to note
  • I live in the Northern Hemisphere and grow in my log cabin. The humidity has been 70-100% and I've dealt as best I can but there doesn't seem to be any mould issues. mostly 98% in big tent. Loads of fans going and carbon filters going.
  • I may have got nutrient lock in the plants judging by colour and bends but buds look good.
  • Never flushed mid grow.
  • Took clones 3 weeks into flower and 3 and currently re-vegging in my house under small lamp.

I'm getting a lot better of this but getting my best info on here by posting and getting feedback, so please share any tips and observations.

Last 2 pics are of 4x4 tent, rest are 2x2.

Cheers

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0432 2.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

UPDATE 6TH DECEMBER

Small tent 2x2 (containing 3 x 5 gallon plants) starting 10th week harvest tomorrow and I started the flush last night but still unsure of the exact time to harvest for maximum potency. If anyone can advise when the best time is be that would great? @Bill284 any thoughts? Reading all different opinions but was of the belief that 70% amber was the figure. Some are saying they are well past their peak then. Pics with trichomes attached.

Big tent 4x2 starting 7th week.
  • 1 x Sour Diesel and she's a monster front left. Some deficiencies showing on edges of leaves.
  • 1 x Sunset Sherbet and something happened it, I just don't know. The buds look red, and the plant is much weaker than the others.
  • 2 x Wedding cake and they are beautiful.

Few things to note
  • I live in the Northern Hemisphere and grow in my log cabin. The humidity has been 70-100% and I've dealt as best I can but there doesn't seem to be any mould issues. mostly 98% in big tent. Loads of fans going and carbon filters going.
  • I may have got nutrient lock in the plants judging by colour and bends but buds look good.
  • Never flushed mid grow.
  • Took clones 3 weeks into flower and 3 and currently re-vegging in my house under small lamp.

I'm getting a lot better of this but getting my best info on here by posting and getting feedback, so please share any tips and observations.

Last 2 pics are of 4x4 tent, rest are 2x2.

Cheers

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0432 2.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG
Flushing imo is to clean built up salts out of pot.
Is that the flush you are referring too?
3x the size ofvthe pot.
If your getting a lock out in soil a flush would be recommended now.
If your referring to feeding water for a week before harvest Don't do it. :Namaste:
Feed right up until you turn your lights off 36hrs pre harvest.

Your trics do not let them get 70% unless you want a sleep medication.
When all your pistols have turned red and crinkled in then check your trics.
My preference is a more relaxed feeling than a energetic one.
I let the bulk of them go cloudy and a few Amber's 10-15%.

My concern though is the tacoing of the leaves.
I know you struggle with rh, how is your temp?

Stay safe
Bill

Flushing imo is to clean built up salts out of pot.
Is that the flush you are referring too?
3x the size ofvthe pot.
If your getting a lock out in soil a flush would be recommended now.
If your referring to feeding water for a week before harvest Don't do it. :Namaste:
Feed right up until you turn your lights off 36hrs pre harvest.

Your trics do not let them get 70% unless you want a sleep medication.
When all your pistols have turned red and crinkled in then check your trics.
My preference is a more relaxed feeling than a energetic one.
I let the bulk of them go cloudy and a few Amber's 10-15%.

My concern though is the tacoing of the leaves.
I know you struggle with rh, how is your temp?

Stay safe
Bill

Yes i final flushed before harvest 2 nights ago and it will be in dark 36 hours tonight so gonna harvest then. Will use your suggestion for the big tent in about 2 weeks though.

Unsure if I got a lock out, just can't explain the red looking plant. Thought the bent leaves looked dodgy on the small plants too but they are Sunset Sherbet and when compared against other SS plants just now, mine look ok.

Understood on trics and thanks for confirming. Some article I read with comments, many stated 70%. I'm probably at 20% and I want maxium head stone so maybe I overcooked it a little. Again will harvest earlier for bigger tent.

Temps aren't great but I have a heater running down there now for the last 2 weeks so keeping somewhere between 12 degrees and 25. Usually about 15 degrees at night and 20 when lights on.

Cheers

Yes i final flushed before harvest 2 nights ago and it will be in dark 36 hours tonight so gonna harvest then. Will use your suggestion for the big tent in about 2 weeks though.

Unsure if I got a lock out, just can't explain the red looking plant. Thought the bent leaves looked dodgy on the small plants too but they are Sunset Sherbet and when compared against other SS plants just now, mine look ok.

Understood on trics and thanks for confirming. Some article I read with comments, many stated 70%. I'm probably at 20% and I want maxium head stone so maybe I overcooked it a little. Again will harvest earlier for bigger tent.

Temps aren't great but I have a heater running down there now for the last 2 weeks so keeping somewhere between 12 degrees and 25. Usually about 15 degrees at night and 20 when lights on.

Cheers
Good morning my friend.
Those temps are low.
Do you have something under the pots or are they sitting on concrete.
You made it this far pretty well so it couldn't be that bad. :rofl:
A little heat for next run will improve things.
Re the tacoing are you using calmag?

Stay safe
Bill

Apologies for the delay in posting.

So I had real humidity issues and had to chop a little early. Lost about 2 oz to mould but still pulled around 16 oz of 3 x 10 gallon plants. 1 of the plants died.

The 2 x wedding cake were ok at best. A bit too weak and bit dry in the centre of the bud.

The 1 x sour diesel that pulled about 9 oz initially tasted weak and poor. But after 2 weeks cure, my god what a difference. It's beautiful to smoke, strong stone, looks and smell delicious.

Have monster cloned 3 x wedding cake and have 5 other plants with them all in flower already. They wont be huge but have a batch of lemon cake, mac 1 and mimosa in seedling that I want to be the the big grow.

Pic of the sour diesel bud last night. I'm pleasantly surprised how nice it turned out, my best plant yet.

Shout out to @Bill284 to feed as much as possible. Made a big difference to this plant in the end and I'm very proud of it.

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

Apologies for the delay in posting.

So I had real humidity issues and had to chop a little early. Lost about 2 oz to mould but still pulled around 16 oz of 3 x 10 gallon plants. 1 of the plants died.

The 2 x wedding cake were ok at best. A bit too weak and bit dry in the centre of the bud.

The 1 x sour diesel that pulled about 9 oz initially tasted weak and poor. But after 2 weeks cure, my god what a difference. It's beautiful to smoke, strong stone, looks and smell delicious.

Have monster cloned 3 x wedding cake and have 5 other plants with them all in flower already. They wont be huge but have a batch of lemon cake, mac 1 and mimosa in seedling that I want to be the the big grow.

Pic of the sour diesel bud last night. I'm pleasantly surprised how nice it turned out, my best plant yet.

Shout out to @Bill284 to feed as much as possible. Made a big difference to this plant in the end and I'm very proud of it.

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG
:drool:
Great work my friend. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom