Anybody know what could be eating my plant?

Amberd2096

420 Member
I have my plant in my greenhouse with my vegetables, and recently I have been noticing this on my leaves...and it's mostly at the top of the plant or at the top nodes on new growth. Is something eating it or is it a disease possibly? I have been out searching the past 3 nights and the only thing I saw were baby spiders(not mites actual baby spiders). I've been checking underneath leaves, soil, everywhere but cannot seem to find the culprit. Also the tips of my leaves are turning color and falling off as well. Any ideas on what this could be?

20210810_213008.jpg

20210810_212939.jpg

20210810_122819.jpg

:welcome:
Do a white paper test. Shake a branch over a clean piece of printer paper and see if anything is crawling on the paper. I'm thinking Thrips... Also look again for a Japanese beetle.

I’m reliably informed that critterz are eating your plants anything from insects to field mice will find a way to your garden and they come to dine, nest, mate and propagate none of which are good. Rule of thumb is for every one you see there are a dozen you missed. Our sponsor SNS makes great all natural products OMRI listed with zero REI and there are others like Neem Oil, Safers Soap, Spinosad, wettable sulfur. Read labels shake well, and when going for pests always spray leaf undersides first….

I’m not aware of a nutrient deficiency that causes holes but I’m always happy to be corrected if anyone knows different. Obviously most critters are wearing camo but have you checked in daytime too? Maybe try some yellow sticky cards to see what you catch

Well I found some bugs, dunno what they are I attached some pics. I sprayed my plant with a homemade spray someone had suggested to me, made of cayenne pepper, water, and dish soap which I'm kinda sorry I did...because now my plant doesn't look very healthy and the tips and edges are turning brown and dying on my leaves...can she be saved? What are some good options I can do right now?

20210810_213246.jpg

20210810_212933.jpg

20210820_153509.png

20210820_153517.png

20210820_153526.png

Safes works well from what I heard if you are in flower. I used Spinosad when I was not in flower. It is not recommended if you are in flower though.

Thanks everyone for all your help, went out and got some proper spray now...hope she survives, found some damn little tiny worms or catapillars this morning...never ends lol

Back
Top Bottom