Anyone ever see this?

Cbdman

Anyone ever see this before in my voodoo juice, and is it safe to use???

Attachments

• 20181013_113405.jpg
    20181013_113405.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 20181013_113344.jpg
    20181013_113344.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 77
Anyone ever see this before in my voodoo juice, and is it safe to use???

I've never seen that (and I used AN Nutes for something like 7 years!) but most all nutes have a tendency to seperate so, if the bottle is fresh, I'd just shake well and see if it dissolves back into the solution. You should shake all nute bottles before using them to make sure heavier elements haven't separated and you get a "complete" mix of the nutes.

I've never seen that (and I used AN Nutes for something like 7 years!) but most all nutes have a tendency to seperate so, if the bottle is fresh, I'd just shake well and see if it dissolves back into the solution. You should shake all nute bottles before using them to make sure heavier elements haven't separated and you get a "complete" mix of the nutes.
Thanks for the info Mr. Krip

Sorry...but yer post made me laugh.

I make my own because that stuff is spendy. But the bottle itself is full of beneficial bacteria. The organisms in that particular bottle fix almost all problems in hydro and do wonders in any organic medium. Well they work wonders in all mediums. That's why just about everyone tries to sell it who are scammers. Most big lines have something like that.

You can make your own for darn near free. That stuff is pouring money down the drian. Fantastic stuff but I enjoy making my own.

That stuff is great but I dont waste my money AN stuff. There are a few bottle things I buy and you can get it cheaper from other sources than AN.

But mostly I make my own nutes. The quality is higher.

If it came out of that bottle you can probably eat it. I wouldn't but you probably could.

Peace :Namaste:

I make my own because that stuff is spendy. But the bottle itself is full of beneficial bacteria. The organisms in that particular bottle fix almost all problems in hydro and do wonders in any organic medium. Well they work wonders in all mediums. That's why just about everyone tries to sell it who are scammers. Most big lines have something like that.

You can make your own for darn near free. That stuff is pouring money down the drian. Fantastic stuff but I enjoy making my own.

That stuff is great but I dont waste my money AN stuff. There are a few bottle things I buy and you can get it cheaper from other sources than AN.

If it came out of that bottle you can probably eat it. I wouldn't but you probably could.

Laughter is a good thing. Thanks for all the info, I don't really have the time to make my own nutes I barely have enough time to water. Lol . This old fart can barely keep up with that.

i got a telling off for laughing,ffs.

In aquatics beneficial bacteria are sticky. If they aren't kept in suspension they have a tendency to clump together making bioslime. This could be similar. I would shake it up. I don't think anything in there would hurt your plants. Some people put a marble in their nutes to assist with mixing also.

Awesome idea about the marble,
In aquatics beneficial bacteria are sticky. If they aren't kept in suspension they have a tendency to clump together making bioslime. This could be similar. I would shake it up. I don't think anything in there would hurt your plants. Some people put a marble in their nutes to assist with mixing also.
Great idea about the marble, thanks for the tip Virgin ground

Back
Top Bottom