Anyone grow with Ethos Seeds?

got the "multi-pack heavy yielders" some time ago - all genetics from them to date gave OK yields , Now their Memberry didn't give the massive yields they said , anything with Liliac diesel or mandrian will have good yields If you go their site you can find the massive,monster yielders. Hey here is a good strain from them Zweet Zanity and it comes in fems - but is un-released - This from their strain "In Sane the Membrane" some years ago - if you want a list of their un-released strains PM me got 5 seeds for $39.00 also out of Orange Kush Cake vs White Wedding - the wedding gave better yields (above average)
Thanks for the info i will definitely pm you about the list.

the one that comes to mnd is "GetSeedsRightHere.com" and check the Un-Released Seeds will get back to you about the other bank - there are only two that offer "in-released" seeds
Thanks I was just trying to figure out how to pm you about it

I am looking for some new genetics for my next grow and I had a couple people recommend Ethos seeds but I don't really see much reviews about these. I wanted to get some feedback regarding which seeds I should go with, I was thinking Purple Zkittlez R1. If you guys had good luck with other genetics please share!!!
I like the mimosas and now 30 days in on Cookies. Both grow extremely well. This is the mimosa at end.

IMG_20220126_073823.jpg

I am looking for some new genetics for my next grow and I had a couple people recommend Ethos seeds but I don't really see much reviews about these. I wanted to get some feedback regarding which seeds I should go with, I was thinking Purple Zkittlez R1. If you guys had good luck with other genetics please share!!!
This is cookies after 30 days.

received_1952285834973559.jpeg

received_467668128483852.jpeg

I like the mimosas and now 30 days in on Cookies. Both grow extremely well. This is the mimosa at end.

IMG_20220126_073823.jpg
beautifull Yea ! have done alot of ehtos what day are you going to harvest 60 ? 72 ? and pot size ?( have found that the longer flower time seem better, each plant is different tho -- FYI) Thanks for your answers

beautifull Yea ! have done alot of ehtos what day are you going to harvest 60 ? 72 ? and pot size ?( have found that the longer flower time seem better, each plant is different tho -- FYI) Thanks for your answers
60 days Grown in 10 gallon pots. Never go wrong with ethos.

she will treat you good - takes a 30day cure (llonger the better opened one up a 60 days ' perfect for me ! )-- nice plant - looks like a great yield
Thank you I plan on a long cure I have three of them going all about that size they smell of fresh strawberry’s and fuel

Thank you I plan on a long cure I have three of them going all about that size they smell of fresh strawberry’s and fuel
have grown any other Ethos ? Memberry, White Wedding. Apex, Strawberry cookie OG, Zweet Zanity, Lemon Berry Candy, Ethos Haze are the ones that come to mind without looking also have do auto from him. Ethos is concentrating on Auto's na Haze's this year

Nice plants!!

I'm not close minded and I'm learning things everyday and plan to till the day I die. One thing I do know is that a clone has the exact genetic make-up of the mother plant it was taken from. The only thing to do with a hermie prone plant is to shred it up and toss it in the bottom of the compost.

That being said, If you've taken cuttings from a mother plant that hermies and grew her clones without issue :high-five:
Collin himself has an article he wrote hoe genetics will display different traits when flowered from seed vs clone. Not saying it's gone but it's reduced. Similar if you cross an auto with a photo do you know what happens? The auto gene is gone how ever you now have a f1 fast version. Veg n flower like an auto however doesn't flower until 12/12 trigger.

They became one of the most popular breeders in the USA in a short amount of time. I've grown three of their strains. All of them had a nice buzz and a big yield.

The herbal character of the three strains were similar to each other and fairly unique to the brand. I'm not sure if I like the herbal character or not. I don't dislike it.

They are number 1 in sales at NASC and are fairly common in dispensaries. Most of their strains produce nice looking, fat buds.

I just started germination on big Detroit energy from ethos. It was a freebie, im excited to start it.
expect large yields !!!!! overall good smoke - it's simular to Big D ENGERY (Ethos) which was in their large yield pack some years ago _ good average smoke with large yields !!

Always spoke good about Ethos but 3 out of 4 seeds would not start. Purple Sunset and Cookies. I still will grow the Purple Sunset. Great strain. Only once have I managed the total flavor of grape, but gonna keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom